Chapter 46

Songs of the Chappie:

W.D.Y.W.F.M- The Neighbourhood

How- The Neighbourhood

Afraid- The Neighbourhood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow this place is so cold," Liam said, looking around.

"I guess," I said.

"Yeah," Niall said, shivering a little as he talked.

"Well, I see you've arrived and you've brought friends along," Crimson said.

"Hello Crimson. Yes I brought them along with me for help and to take down notes. We need to discuss Kara aand her past," I said.

"Of course Harold, lets go to my office," she smiled, walking down the hall to the fourth door on the right. Liam, Niall, and I followed close behind her.

"How do you know her again?" Liam asked.

"Remember Kara and I used to date," I said.

"Oh yeah, freshmen year," Niall said.

"Yeah," I said. Then we walked into her office and sat in chairs, facing her.

"Alright so did you need to talk to me about again?" she asked.

"Kara," I said.

"Yes, my only living child," Crimson said, looking down at a photo of Dove and Kara together as kids.

"We need to tell you why Dove is no longer here," Liam spoke up.

"I know how she died," Crimson said, her eyes full of hatred.

"The only reason why Charlie killed her was because of Kara," Niall said.

"Don't lie to me," Crimson yelled, making papers fly off her desk and all of us sit up straight.

"Crimson, we aren't lying. Kara decided to help us when Dove was after Charlie," I said.

"We suspect that Kara had a vendetta against Dove," Liam said.

"We think this because Kara has mentioned over and over that you love Dove a lot more than you love her," Niall said.

"And we wanted you to know the truth," I said.

"Not to mention we're also trying to take her down," Liam said.

"And we think you might have information on someone closely related to her," Niall said.

"And that's why we're here," I finished.

"I see. Why exactly are you taking her down?" Crimson asked, her eyes meeting mine with a soft regretful sadness in them.

"Well, Charlie is dead because of me. I want to bring her back, but in order to do that, I need Kara to break the small glass box she put Charlie and her mother in. Not to mention that Kara is killing me," I said.

"I see. Why would I help you?" Crimson said.

"If you help us, you'll get Dove back," I said.

"How?" Crimson said.

"The spell required to bring Charlie back reverses time this means that Dove will still be home and she would never have known that she died, but you will. Of course in order to do this, we have to sacrafice a life, which I gladly volunteered to," I said.