Chapter 43

Songs of the Chappie:

Random songs in my ITunes.. Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

I woke up on the couch. I looked around to see everyone around me. Niall was with his girlfriend Gaby, Zayn with Perrie, Louis with Eleanor, and Liam with Dani. It reminded me of when we were freshmen in highs school. That was a great time.

"Harry," Zayn said in a concerned voice.

"What's up mate? Why does everyone look so glum? I mean come on guys, we're seniors. One more year of high school before we head off to college and start our lives," I said, sitting up.

Instead of answering me, he looked around at the other boys and they all exchanged sad glances.

"What's with the sad faces guys? Come on we need to throw a party and I need to get a girlfriend," I said.

"You really don't remember do you?" Liam asked.

"Remember what guys?" I asked.

"Charlie" Niall blurted out.

"Who's Charlie?" I asked.

"Wow," Gaby said, walking out the room.

"Gaby come back," Niall said, chasing after her.

"So he doesn't remember anything? Nothing from the past few months?" I heard Perrie ask Zayn.

"What do you mean past few months?" I asked.

"What month is it Harry?" Louis asked.

"September," I said.

"No, Harry it's not. It's March," Liam said.

"Perrie take the girls out," Zayn said.

"No, let us stay. We were in it as much as you guys were," Eleanor said.

"Yeah," Dani said.

Wow I didn't even know that they could talk. I mean like stand up for themselves. They always did what Liam and Louis told them.

"Alright then, Harry we need to explain things to you," Zayn said.

"Starting with that bitch, Kara," Dani said.

"Alright," I said.

And then they began explaining.

---------

Charlie's POV.

I laid against the tree and cried. Harry wasn't answering me. I had called for him over and over, but there was no response. It was like he had disappeared and forgot me. I felt like giving up. I didn't care if I was found anymore, especially since I had this void feeling in my chest. My mother followed me, but we hadn't said a word to each other. She just watched me, quietly, thinking to herself.

"You know," she said.

"What?" I growled.

"Harry isn't the same Harry you met and fell in love with," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking dead at her.

"I mean something in him has changed," she said, looking out towards the distance. It seemed almost as if she wasn't with me anymore, but in her own head.

"What changed?" I asked.

"You," she replied.

"Me?" I asked.