Chapter 28

Harry's POV.

I heard screaming and crying. I didn't know if I should go check on them, but I was getting quite scared. I haven't seen Charlie for three hours and every time one of the girls come downstairs, they just ignore me. I turned to see Louis sprawled all over Zayn and Niall. Zayn and Louis were asleep. Niall and Liam were watching me.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing," Liam said, turning away to look at the tv.

"What do you think is happening?" Niall asked.

"Maybe, their watching tv," I said.

"Maybe," Niall said, looking at the staircase and then back at me.

After another hour, all the girls came downstairs. Charlie's face was tearstained and I was getting nervous.

"Um, baby come here," Perrie said to Zayn as they walked upstairs.

"Louis," Eleanor called to him as they walked into my office.

"Nialler lets go into the game room with Liam and Dani," Gaby said, grabbing Niall's hand and following Dani and Liam to the game room.

I turned to look at Charlie. She looked up at me and I walked over to her. I rubbed her cheeks softly with my thumbs and she looked down.

"Baby what's wrong?" I whispered.

"I'm... I'm," she stuttered, breaking down and crying. I picked her up and walked to the couch. I sat down and wrapped my arms around her. She continued to crying on my chest as I rubbed her back. I kept kissing her forehead and rubbing her back. After a few minutes she calmed down.

"Baby," I whispered softly.

"Yes, a baby," she said softly.

"What do you mean a baby?" I asked her softly.

"I'm... I mean we're having a baby," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, turning to look in her eyes.

"Harry please," she said. I saw the pain and sorrow she already had in her eyes.

"We're having a little baby?" I asked, kissing her tummy.

"Stop it Harry," she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Why were you crying?" I asked her.

"Because I didn't want to risk the baby's life," she said.

"Well you're safe, so it'll be ok," I told her.

"Harry, I want to get an abortion," she said.

"What?" I asked, taken aback by what she said.

"I don't want a baby," she said.

"But," I said.

"And I don't want to risk a baby's life," she finished.

"Wait. You made me bring four fucking girls into this damn house, but you can't have my fucking baby?" I yelled at her.

"Harry," she said, calmly but warningly.

"No, I risked four lives to make you happy and you can't risk one life to make me happy?" I said.

"Harry, you're being selfish," she said.

"No you're being selfish," I yelled at her.

"Did you hear what you just said? You didn't want to risk four lives, but we can protect them and they can protect themselves. Bringing a baby into this wouldn't help, it would add to the stress and a baby is vulnerable. So we would have to protect it way more," she said.