Chapter 42

Songs of the Chappie:

A Father's Trophy Son- Sleeping With Sirens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's POV.

I laid down and closed my eyes. No one was going to find me. I needed help from someone, anyone.

"Hello?" I called out. There was no answer.

"Hello!" I called out again.

Still no answer.

"Is anyone there?" I called out.

No answer.

"Please," I whispered as tears spilt over my eyes and I began to cry.

"Hello?" a quiet soft voice said.

I heard it and I stopped crying.

"Hello?" I heard again.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Who are you?" the voice asked.

"My name is Vanessa Charlie Artis, but everypne calls me Charlie," I said.

"Charlie?" the voice said.

"Yeah, Charlie," I said.

Then a woman, who looked like she could be my mother, stepped out the shadows. She had naturally curly hair like mine, except hers was blonde. Her eyes were like mine. She smiled softly at me before walking up close to me.

"Charlie," she said, tearing up.

"Who are you?" I gritted through my teeth. I could feel something unusual about her in my bones and I knew that she was some type of magical creature.

"Your mother," she said.

"You are not my mother. My mother's dead," I said.

"No, I'm not. I'm right in front of you," she said.

"You aren't my mother," I growled.

"Look at me Vanessa, who do you see?" she growled back.

"Why weren't you ever there for me?!" I screamed at her.

"What are you talking about?" she said.

"You were always there for Jules, you even told Zayn about everything, but what happened with me? Why didn't you care about me? What was wrong with me?" I yelled.

"Nothing was wrong with you. You were just too young. I didn't want to worry you," she said.

"But you worried everyone else. I needed you. I needed you a hell of a lot," I said.

"Well I'm sorry I couldn't be there," she said.

"Sorry can't take anything back. I'm dead because of you. My lover is outside trying to find me so he can let go of me because of you. Jules is dead because of you. Dad is dead because of you. It's all your fucking fault," I screamed.

"No it's not. You aren't dead because of me, you did that to yourself," she said.

"No, I was trying to call for you. I was trying to get you to use your magic with me, but you weren't there. You're never there," I said.

"I'm here. I was here. I've been here. What do you want me to do about it? Can you help your friends find us? No you cant'," she said.

"Yes I can. I can mind communicate with them, something you could've done," I said.