Chapter 38

Song of the chappie:

Departed- William Arcane

Swap It Out- Justin Bieber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

I was fuming. I told her in the first place not to bring these girls here, but no she wanted to do what she wanted to do. So fine I let her fucking do that and everyone was happy. Well now Perrie's gone and she doesn't even want to risk her life to help save Perrie. It's not just that she won't save Perrie, but it shows me that if any of the other girls had been taken, she wouldn't risk her life to save them. That's fucked up considering the fact that everyone in this house is risking their lives for hers. The demons don't want us. They could a give zero fucks about us, but the fact that we're protecting Charlie makes us targets because we're in their way. But no, I'm going to look like the fucking bad guy for calling her selfish and a bitch.

"Harry," I heard.

"Go away Liam," I growled. I could feel my eyes changing colors, my breathing was turning uneasy, and my claws were coming out.

"Harry, mate calm down," he said.

"Go away!!!!!" I yelled in my alpha voice. Then I heard nothing. I turned around and Liam wasn't there anymore. I growled and then howled like a wolf. Then I felt a sharp pain hit my back and I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Dove hovering over me with a gun in her hands.

"You know what they say about werewolves?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"Lone wolves are always easier to kill than wolves in pacs," she said before I completely blacked out and everything ceased to exist.

--------------

Liam's POV.

I woke up tied to a chair in a dark room. I couldn't see anything, so I tried to create light with my magic. That didn't work, so I came to the conclusion that whoever kidnapped me and tied me to this chair is magical because the room has a spell on it to make sure that I can't use my magic.

"Awe look who's up," I heard someone say. Her voice was piercing, like a dagger going straight through my heart and killing me.

"Who are you?" I asked. Then the lights came on and showed me who she was, none other than Dove.

"I'm sure you've tried to use your magic somehow someway in here," she smirked.

"Yeah so," I said, growing pissed off. How the fuck did this shit happen?

"It's a room that's been casted upon," she started.

"I know this already. You forget I'm a warlock," I said.

"I didn't forget and that's why your powers aren't working. It contains witches and warlocks' magic inside of them where they can't use it," she smirked.

"OK," I said annoyed.

"I on the other hand can do this," she said, as she raised my chair high into the air and smashed me into the wall.

"Fuck," I groaned as blood came dripping out my nose and off my lip.

"Don't worry I'm not going to let you bleed to death. At least not yet," she said as she used her magic to clean the blood off me and stop the bleeding.

"Where's Harry?" I growled.

"On his way," she smirked.

"What the hell do you mean he's on his way," I growled louder.