Chapter 47

Songs for the Chappie:

Buzzcut Season- Lorde

Miss Jackson- Panic! At The Disco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the stairs and saw everyone had circled around our guest.

He had red hair and golden brown eyes. His hair was styled similar to Zayn's but flatter. He wore black skinny jeans, red converse, and a red hoodie. He seemed frightened by all of us centered around him.

"Welcome Jake," I said.

"Thanks," he said, looking up at me.

Gaby had a confused look on her face before she looked in him in the eyes and said, "Jake?"

He quickly turned to the mention of his name. His eyes widen when they met Gaby's and he said, "Gaby." Then they rushed to each other and hugged tightly as if they hadn't seen each other in ages.

"Ahem," Niall said, jealousy covering his eyes as he pulled Gaby away.

"How do you know Jake?" I asked.

"He's my twin. I haven't seen him since our parents split," she said, wiping her eyes.

"Well I'm glad we had a little family reunion before getting down to business," I said.

"Everyone to the living room," Zayn directed. We followed him and all sat down. I sat in the biggest chair, while most of the couples sat on the couch or on the floor cuddled up.

"Alright now how come you guys needed to see me?" Jake asked, his eyes directly meeting mine.

"Werewolf?" I asked, my inner wolf getting a sense of his Alpha powers.

"Alpha?" he said.

'Yeah," I said, looking confused.

"Same," he said.

"Well than. Anyways, we called you because we need to take down Kara," I said.

"My mate?" he growled.

"Yeah. She took the life of her sister and my mate," I said, trying to keep my temper.

"What are you going to do with her?" he asked.

"Basically use you against her," I said.

"How so?" he asked.

"By threatening to kill you," Perrie said, jumping in.

"Exactly," I said.

"And how would this affect her?" he asked.

"Because your the only thing that she possibly cares about other than power and if we put your life on the line, then she'll give into our demands," Eleanor said.

"And what exactly are your demands?" he asked.

"To find and break the glass box containing our best friend and her mother so they we can perform a spell to reverse time and bring her back to life," Dani said.

"And you expect this to work?" he asked.

"Yeah," Liam said.

"It's not. I'm sure that she's changed since we were last together and I'm not even sure if she still has feelings for me, much less if they're strong enough for her to do that," he said.

"Well she has feelings for you," Zach said.

"And we know because she still has that picture of you and her at the amusement park on your first and last anniversary," Aaron said.