Chapter 19

Unknown POV.

I went down the street and into my apartment. I picked up my white IPhone 5C and called Aaron.

“Hello,” he said, answering the phone after the third ring.

“Hi Aaron,” I smirked.

“How’d you get my number?” he growled.

“How do I get anything I want?” I said.

“I told you, I’m done with that,” he said.

“Awe but babe,” I smirked.

“What the fuck do you want?” he asked.

“I need you,” I said.

“Awe, I’m sure you do. Now what the fuck do you actually want?” he said.

“I need your help in my plan,” I said.

“What’s my job?” he asked.

“I need you to watch your buddy,” I smirked.

“Which buddy?” he asked.

“Zach,” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

 “Because, I need to make sure he doesn’t run out on me,” I smiled.

“Whatever,” he said.

“Oh and Aaron,” I said.

“What?” he said.

“Have a good day, your reward will be coming soon,” I said.

“Whatever,” he said ending the call.

I then walked into my bathroom and combed through my silky thick black hair. I added mascara to make my eyelashes longer. I did a light Smokey eye  to make my blue eyes pop out. I added my red lipstick and rubbed my lips together. I curled the ends of my hair and then I was done in the bathroom. I walked into my room and changed into light-washed denim high waist shorts, a white V-neck shirt with a black leather jacket over it, and my black combat boots. I put on my navy blue beanie along with my navy blue scarf and grabbed my IPhone. I walked outside and looked around. I walked past Starbucks and past the mall. I ended at Julia’s house. I peeked through the window, finding that she was watching TV. I politely knocked at the door. She probably knew what I was. She probably knew about all of us.

Then the door opened and her eyes narrowed at me. Her hair was a reddish brown color and her eyes were a greyish blue. She was average height and pretty skinny. I thought she was pregnant. That’s what I heard.

“What do you want?” she hissed, emphasizing the you part.

“I just came to talk. Calm down kitty,” I smirked.

“First, I’m not a kitten. Second, you’re a vampire. Third there’s more than that,” she said.

“Oh, oh really,” I smiled, “Well first off, you smell like a cat. Second, I am a vampire, yay we introduced my supernatural name. Third, there’s never more than what I say it is.”

“Well what do you want to talk about?” she growled.

“Where’s your sister?” I smirked.

“She’s at school,” she said.

“That’s a lie, she’s sleeping in Harry’s bed,” I said.

“You’re a liar. But why do you need my sister?” she asked.

“I don’t need her. I just want to talk to her,” I smirked.

“She doesn’t know about this world, so I suggest you leave her the hell alone,” she growled.