Chapter 50

Songs of the Chappie:

Wires- The Neighbourhood

Everybody's Watching Me (Uh oh)- The Neighbourhood

Fireflies- Zendaya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

It's been two long weeks. Every night Aaron, Zach, and Jake would go out. Everyday the girls were in the room with Gaby taking care of her and keeping her company. She's been depressed since Niall's been gone. The boys don't even act the same. I guess we all just have grown apart since Niall's departure. I would never admit it, but he was like a baby brother and now that he's gone, I don't know what to do. I guess I should've stayed out of it like they told me to, but I guess that's not how things work.

"Harry," Gaby said, knocking at my door. I looked up, shocked to see her out of bed and in my room.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask if you got any word from Niall?" she said.

"No," I said, looking away from her gaze. I could tell if I looked up at it, I'd lose it.

"Thanks," she said. Then her footsteps walked from my room and back to hers. Soon I heard, Jake, Aaron, and Zach walking up the stairs. They were laughing and playing around. Jake walked in my room first and Aaron stood at the door by Zach.

"Harry," Jake said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Tonight's the night," he said.

"I guess it is," I said. I reached inside my drawer and pulled out a diamond heart necklace.

"Use this and then leave," I said, handing him the necklace.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Perfectly fine," I said.

"Alright, we'll be back later," Aaron said.

"Alright, stay safe," I said.

"Mhm," Zach said, and just like that, they were gone.

I stared around my room before I decided to get up and walk around the house. I past by a closed door, before I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. The room was dark, but I walked inside and closed the door behind me. I cut the light on and suddenly I realized it was her room. I looked at her bed, untouched for months. Clothes in the closet, had no purpose anymore. I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Please Charlie, come back to me," I whispered. I waited for a response. I knew I wouldn't get one. I stared at the wall. Thinking.

*Flashback*

"Harry," she laughed as I tickled her on her bed.

"Charlie," I smiled as I pinned her down. Her eyes twinkled and she was laughing so hard. I kissed her nose and laid next to her. She cuddled into me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"What do you think about when you think of the future?" she asked, as she drew patterns on my chest.

"I think of me and you and little people who look like us running around," I smiled.

"You know what I think of?" she said.

"What?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair.