Chapter 30

So I mentioned this in my other book, but I'm going to start telling you guys the songs that I listen to while working on each chapter. I saw a few of my favorite authors doing and decided that it would be pretty cool to do it as well so :).

Today's Songs:

Fire- Sleeping With Sirens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So why did you need me?" Kara asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know why," I said.

"Oh, Mr. Styles wants me again. Never thought you'd ask," she said getting up and walking over to me.

"No that is not my business with you nor will it ever be again," I said.

"Alright then, what exactly did you need?" she asked.

"Your help," I replied.

"Help with what?" she asked.

"Protecting Charlie, yourself, myself, and my group," I said.

"Why would I help you? And why would I need to be protected?" she said.

"Because I've felt an uneasy force lately and so has my group. I think it's Dove," I said.

"What about Dove?" she growled.

"I think she's planning something, plotting something," I said.

"And you want me to stop fighting with you so that we can team up and kick her ass?" she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You watch too many fucked up movies. That's not how reality is. Reality is a bargain. It's a business thing. The faster you learn that, the better off you'll be," she said.

"Why won't you consider it?" I asked.

"Because we're enemies," she said.

"Why do we have to be enemies?" I asked.

"It's nothing to do with you personally. It goes back between my family and Charlie's family," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So shit happened and we're family enemies. Whatever the case is, I need to kill her before Dove," she said.

"Why do you need to beat Dove?" I asked.

"Because she has the most power and mom's love. If I can kill Charlie first, then maybe mom will give me the love and make me the boss," she said.

"What if I could help you?" I offered.

"You would help me kill your girlfriend?" she asked.

"No, I would help you take Dove down. I mean it's clear that she's going to try to come after us and then you. I mean she's going to try to kill Charlie first, then she'll take me and show you who really is boss. Or she could capture me and Charlie as a bargain with you to take all your power away and everything," I said.

"That does sound like something she would do," she said, going into deep thought. After ten minutes of her deep thoughts, she looked up at me.

"So?" I asked.

"I'll do it. But so help me if you pull some shitty trick on me, I'll kill all of you," she said.

"Alright," I said.

"So how's this going to work?" she asked.

"Well you guys will stay in the house with us," I said.