Chapter 27

Kara's POV.

"Sit down," I told Aaron and Zach.

"What the hell do you want Kara?" Zach growled.

"Watch your fucking mouth," I growled. I might be a demon, but like every other girl, I get my period too. And I'm not one to mess with when I'm on my period.

"Why the meeting?" Aaron asked.

"I talked to Dove," I said.

"Dove, your sister," Zach choked, sitting up straight.

"Yes," I said.

"What did you talk to her about?" Aaron asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"You know, about Charlie and Julia and their mother," I said.

"Why?" Zach said, his eyes getting darker.

"Because I wanted answers, which apparently I wasn't going to get," I said, as my mirror started to light up.

"What the fuck?" Aaron said turning to look at the mirror. Then the gates opened and Dove stepped out. Her orange curly hair was in a ponytail with side bangs. Her green eyes glowed and smirked. SHe was wearing light make-up, light mascara, clear gloss, white eyeshadow. She was wearing white skinny jeans, a yellow tank top with a black leather jacket on. She wore light brown Uggs. The gates closed and walked and sat in between Aaron and Zach, who just gaped at her.

"Hi Karina," Dove smirked.

"How lovely to see you again Dove," I smiled, bitterly.

"So I heard you talking about me?" she smiled.

"Yeah," I said, watching her.

"Hmmm. Who are they?" she asked, looking at Aaron and Zach.

"My top agents, Aaron on your right and Zach on your left," I said, glaring at as she shook hands with both of them.

"Well nice to meet the both of you," she smirked.

"Lovely to meet you as well," they both replied.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"Can't your dear sister visit without having a reason," she smirked at me.

"Sadly you and I know both know that's not true, so cut the shit and tell me why you're here," I said.

"Well, I thought over what you were saying the other day. I guess I'll help," she said.

"Alright," I smiled.

"Hold on, it doesn't come for free. You'll have to give me Aaron and Zach, give me control over the mortal world, obey my rules, and I get to kill her," she smirked.

"Never in your fucked up twisted mind," I said.

"Alright, well than you come back and visit in another year and tell me how your plan goes, oh that's right you won't be able to because you know you need my help," she smirked.

Aaron and Zach looked at me and tried to decipher what was running through my mind. In all honesty, what she just said was true. My plan would fail, but if I give up my best agents, I won't have anyone. And if I give up my control over the mortal world, then I won't have any power, giving my sister full control. And Charlie is my enemy, if anyone's killing her it would be me.

"I guess so," I smirked.

"Oh Karina, you're so naive," she said getting up and walking over to the mirror.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Just, watch out. Bad things happen in the dark," she smirked, before crossing back into the supernatural world.