Chapter 20

Harry's POV.

I hurt her. With my own hands. I didn't mean to. I didn't even know I was doing that. She looked so fragile after that. Ugh stupid Harry. Why did you hurt her? She looked scared.

I looked up into the mirror to see my eyes glowing chestnut brown. What the hell is going on? I look down and my nails are getting longer. Harry fucking Styles what are you doing? You're imagining this. This crap only happens in movies. Then I let out a growl. I heard more growling and then I was in wolf-form. Oh my god, this can't be happening. I must be dreaming. Oh my god I'm a werewolf. How am I going to explain this? How is Charlie going to react? I can't tell Charlie. I don't know who to tell. I have to contain it and hide it.

I sat down on my hind legs and tried to calm down, soon I was back to normal Harry. I hurried and took my shower changing into a white V-neck, black skinny jeans, and my navy blue converse. I combed through my curls as best as I could and then I walked out. She was still sitting on the table, where I left her.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked her, lifting her chin to where our eyes met.

"Um, yeah," she said quietly.

"Baby, you know I wouldn't hurt you," I said softly moving closer to her, making our noses touch.

"I know," she said letting a tear fall. I wiped it away.

"Baby please," I begged quietly.

"It's fine, I'm fine," she whispered.

"I know you better than that," I said close to her ear.

"I know," she said, barely audible.

"Don't worry, it won't ever happen again," I promised.

"Ok," she said.

"Come on, lets go," I said quietly.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Back to my house," I said, rubbing her hands which felt cold.

"Alright," she said, hugging me.

"I love you Charlie, I love you," I whispered in her hair.

"I love you too Harry, I love you too," she whispered into my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while before I heard her stomach growl.

"Hungry?" I asked her.

"Just a little bit," she smiled innocently.

"Don't you mean a lot," I grinned and she blushed.

"Well what are you going to do about me being hungry?" she smiled.

"Depends on what you're hungry for," I smirked.

"Well, I would like some spicy chicken wings with fries, and a lemonade," she said.

"Oh, alright then come on," I said grabbing her by the waist and walking to our car.

"So it's our car now?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"You said walking to our car," she smiled.

"Oh, well yeah. It is our car," I smiled, my dimples showing.

"Awe you have dimples," she giggled.

"Yes, please don't poke them," I said. Then she started pinching them.

"Awe they're so cute," she smiled.

"Well thanks," I smiled.

"Why don't you smile like that all the time?" she asked.