Chapter 45

Songs of the Chappie:

None I was watching teen wolf so you know it goes and then other tv shows so hahah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

Soon it was dinner time and I called everyone to the table. The girls had been nice and made us all some spaghetti. Everyone sat down at the table and the girls exchanged a look of confusion as they stared at Zach and Aaron.

"Alright everyone this is Zach and Aaron and they'll be staying with us as we try to get Charlie back," I said.

"In case you don't remember, Charlie's dead," Gaby said, meeting my eyes.

"I do know. And I also know that I can bring her back to life," I said.

"How?" Perrie asked.

"I don't have time to explain all of that to you guys right now," I said, sitting down and getting spaghetti in my bowl.

"Anyways, boys you want to start our discussion," Liam asked Zach and Aaron.

"Yeah lets talk," Zach said.

"Alright so we've already killed her sister, what else do we do?" Zayn asked.

"Well she doesn't really care about her sister," Aaron said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She never really liked her sister, but she wants her mother's love and affection, so maybe we could kill her mom," Zach offered.

"True, because if we take her mom then she won't get the affection she wants," Louis said.

"Not true, because if we take her mom then she'll have no one ahead of her making her in charge of both worlds. We can't have that," I explained.

"Exactly on to the next topic," Zayn said.

"Does she have a lover?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, his name is Jake. We haven't seen him since last year," Aaron said.

"Great," Perrie said.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Basically we capture him as our prisoner and use him against her," Eleanor said.

"If we kill him then she'll die because her heart will be broken," Gaby said.

"Exactly," Dani smiled.

"I suppose that makes sense. What do you think Zach?" Liam asked.

"Seems like a good plan, Aaron?" Zach said.

"It'll work but now we've got to find him," Aaron said.

"Yeah, but we have you guys and an experienced team of searchers," I said.

"True," Louis said.

"Alright well than that's our plan," Zayn said.

"Perrie, take Zach and Aaron into the office and look up who they tell you to," I said.

"Alright," she said, getting up and taking Zach and Aaron down the hall to where the office was.

"Gaby, you and the other girls go start training," I said.

"Alright," Gaby said, nodding to the girls and walking to the training room with them.

"Zayn and Louis," I said.