1: The introduction

Lydia Carson had first realized she would be a mommy dom when she was thirteen, five years before she would be officially classified.

Her parents, the school, and basically everyone around her had realized it approximately ten years before that.

Lydia had always been a caring, nurturing girl. She always made sure everything was arranged to the minute, and she would always try to help everyone around her. She loved the parent-little classes she signed up for three years before her classification. Littles were drawn to her like flies to honey, and she never failed to lend a helping hand or make them feel like the most special person in the world.

The only problem was, that she hadn't found a little that made her feel like the most special person in the world.

So that's why, at twenty-five, she was the CEO of a booming management business, had a thriving social life, but still did not have a little of her own to take care of. It's not like it would have been difficult, with her long, ginger curls that littles and actual children loved to play with, her 5"10 frame, gentle brown eyes and her reasonably curvy body, but she just couldn't find someone she felt that click with.

Colton Zalamarez had realized he was a little at eighteen, when he was presented with his classification.

His parents, his manager, and basically the rest of the world that had followed his acting career boom had all assumed he would be a Dom, and that was what he'd been told all his life.

Littles didn't make it anywhere.

But when the letter came that contained the shocking words "Headspace- approximately 16-20 months," he couldn't believe it.

But since the classification records were highly guarded, classification could luckily only be declared by the person themselves. And Colton was not ready by any means to tell the world about his classification.

No, his parents, his manager, and the world were told that he was a general dom in the interview on the day after his eighteenth birthday, and that was how he would like to live out his life.

And he had made it in life. He'd been determined to thrive, and now he owned one of the biggest film cooperations in the world, at twenty-seven no less.

The fact that he had been feeling the regression more and more was easily helped by an anonymous profile on a Little forum, where he discussed how he had to keep his regression under control, what to do about sporadic control of bodily functions and if a little could take a regular sub as a wife?

The name he used on that site was Zaz, which was how he'd dubbed his little side, after the nickname an old classmate had given him in kindergarten.

Lydia's POV:

"Martha! What's on the planning for today?" I called to my assistant in the next office, and the woman walked up to me with a smile. She was a Vanilla, and over the years we'd built up a great friendship, since I'd known her since high school.

"Hey Lyds. We have the Stanford Banking CEO at twelve for management advice, Katy Perry's team about her upcoming tour at three, and Zalamarez pushed his appointment to tomorrow so after that, you're done. We could go for drinks? It's my cousin's birthday, and she knows a few littles without P-doms, and I think one of them would be absolutely perfect for you. He's this slender, small blond kid, with a headspace falling around four. I know you were initially looking for someone a little younger, but he's really adorable," Martha said, and I smiled. She was always trying to get me to meet someone, whether it was another P-dom or a little, and I loved her for it. Even though, for some reason, I'd never really felt that much attraction to the small, cutesy subs. Which was weird, considering on average most subs didn't grow much taller than 5"3, and generally didn't have a lot of muscle mass, and I was a stereotypical P-dom on most other fronts.