18: press and diaper duty

Ugh. Wattpad deleted the chapter at 3000 words and it sucks. Also, I found out that in another ABDL story on wattpad the image I used for Colton is used as a daddy, which made me laugh xd

By the way, pica is Mike :)

Colton's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to find mommy not in the room.

Breathing deeply to calm myself, since I wanted to be big at least until we got to the estate, I tried to think about where she could possibly be.

After a minute of pondering, I decided to simply press the red button. My diaper was dirty, and surely the nurses would know where mommy was?

I pressed it, and only moments later that nice but kind of condescending nurse mommy liked, Debbie, walked in with a smile on her face.

"Good morning! What can I do for you?" She asked, visibly reminding herself not to coo at me, which I appreciated.

"I- um, do you know where mo- Lydia is?" I asked, not willing to mention my diaper predicament to an almost complete stranger.

"Yes of course! She's talking some things over with doctor Paulson, about how we're gonna get you out of here as comfortable as possible. She, and your friends, will be here in about twenty minutes, is that okay?" She asked, and I frowned because it kind of wasn't. Sitting in a messy diaper was fun for no one, and another twenty minutes would probably get me a rash.

"Um, well, I kind of need her to help me really quickly" I said, feeling a blush spread over my neck and cheeks.

"What's the problem? Something I can help you with?" She asked, stepping around the bed. And as she did so, I realized the blanket nor my onesie were covering my diaper completely, and she could definetely see what the problem was.

"Oh, that's no problem, I can help you with that" she smiled, and I immediatly crawled backwards on the bed.

"Um, no, I think I'll just wait for mommy to get back" I said, and she put her hand on my good arm.

"You could do that, but don't you think getting a rash would be super uncomfortable? I've been a nurse at the pediatrics ward for years, I've changed more diapers and seen more butts than you can imagine. And sitting in a messy diaper isn't fun, now is it?" She asked, and I thought it over.

I mean, she was right, but at the mere thought of having an almost complete stranger change my diaper I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Uh... Okay, I guess" I mumbled, but the moment she picked me up I decided it'd been a bad decision.

"No! Um, I changed my mind!" I exclaimed while thrashing to get free, which sadly didn't seem to have that much effect when you only weighed about forty-five pouds, if that.

Laat resort, then.

"MOH-MEE!" I shrieked loudly, almost startling Debbie enough to drop me, but she somehow got me strapped on to the changing table. There, she quickly and profesionally cleaned me up despite my slight thrashing.

"I know that wasn't fun, but don't you feel a lot better now?" She asked, and I shrugged.

"Hey now, no tears. Why don't I get you to your mommy, huh?" She asked, and I nodded while realizing there were actually some frustrated tears making their way down my face.

I realized that I wasn't little, but I also wasn't fully big anymore. Whatever the hell this was, I had no idea. But it was probably better to act little at this point.

As I was thinking this over, I was carried down a couple of hallways, until Debbie stopped in front of some door she knocked on, just to have it opened by.. Neill!