3: the suspicious change in butt-shape

Lydia's POV:

Luckily, very luckily, Martha hadn't hesitated for a minute when I asked her to come along. 

So now, here we were, both with three suitcases filled to the brim with formal suits and well.. We'd both never been to asia, or europe, or australia, but we suspected europe was cold and the rest was very hot, so things that accomodated to that. We'd start off in Australia and then move to Europe through Asia, so we had a twenty-eight hour flight ahead of us, and therefore I was dressed in a short, navy jumpsuit which was literally the most comfy thing ever, and Martha was dressed similarly.

We had arrived at five AM, as had been discussed, and we recognized the rest of the group, which was already there, because Neill started waving at Martha.

However, Zalamarez wasn't there yet, and for some reason that dissapointed me.

It was his butt, I told myself, and the fact that I really wanted to see him in sweatpants, which was what the rest of the crew was wearing.

We quickly introduced ourselves to the crew of six, which were, besides Neill and Felicity, a red-haired woman called Holly, a small, but serious-looking man named Raymond and a dark-skinned guy called Trevor, all of whom seemed to be in their late twenties.

"Where's Zalamarez? I thought the plane left at six" I said curiously, and Neill shrugged.

"That was the plan, but I don't think it matters very much since he owns the plane"  he said, and my eyes went big.

"He owns the plane? Gosh, how rich is that man?" I muttered, and I heared footsteps behing me, and as if called, Zalamarez appeared, neatly dressed in a grey suit with a navy shirt. 

Who wears a suit on a plane?

"I'm rich enough to literally buy the white house, if I wanted to. Now, we need to get on the plane ASAP because we have a long flight ahead of us" he ordered, and he swaggered ahead of us. 

Did his butt look different?

It kind of seemed like his butt looked different, even though I couldn't really tell why.

Probably just my imagination. It still looked really nice, however.

I honestly don't think that my obsession over his butt was healthy. But hey, he'd been my celebrity crush for years, who could blame me? 

We got on the plane, and after it had left Zalamarez dissapeared into the bathroom for a few minutes before coming out in a pair of black knee-length sweats and a mint v-neck shirt which was honestly way too amazing on his tan skin.

"Ey, Lyds, you're staring" Martha chuckled while poking me in the side, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up, Martha" I said while continuing to admire the wondrous specimen of a man.

"He's a dom, it'd never work" She told me, and I rolled my eyes again.

"I know, obviously. But I can appreciate a nice view, can't I?" I said, and she chuckled.

"True. But I have a website to show you when we get to Australia. It's a site for littles who are on their own, it's called Littles Anonymous, or something like that. Ruby told me about it, she gives advice there. Anyway, you could go on there as an advisor, maybe meet someone! It's full of progressive littles" She said, and I frowned.

"If that site is called Littles Anonymous, I don't think they're waiting on a mommy dom to tell them what to do. And anyway, I'm not that desperate" I said, and she gave me a pointed look.