25: phone calls and naked time

A/N: Hey guys, thank you all so much for being patient with me! There was some stuff I had to deal with, but I'm back on wattpad!
Also, y'all got me OVER 100 FOLLOWERS OH MY GOD I DON'T DESERVE YOU PEOPLE OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!
Enjoy the chapter :)

Lydia's POV:

I gave Colton a quick bath before removing the padded matress on the bottom of the play-pen and filling it up with towels so Colton could have his naked time without any big messes.

He still didn't really agree with the whole play-pen situation, but he wasn't the one who'd have to clean baby pee out of the light blue living room rug.

"Who's hungry?" I asked while walking in with a bottle and a bowl of freshly cut fruit.

"Yes!" Colton exclaimed, making me chuckle.

"That's not really a valid answer, but I'll take it"

I lowered the side of the play pen and pulled him closer, making sure to keep his bottom half on the towels. I fed him a quick breakfast before getting him diapered and dressed.

"Baby, I think we need to talk about some things. Last night, my boss e-mailed me about when I was coming back to the company." I started, and he frowned at me.

"But you can't, it's not legal to leave me alone and I'm definitely not going to a daycare. It's not happening" he protested, and I chuckled.

"Of course that's not gonna happen. That's what I wanted to talk to you about"

Colton seemed to need to process that for a minute, before he nodded.

"Okay. So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well," I started, "I think I should go on as your manager. I could manage your money and your job appointments, since you are not always capable of handling those things yourself. What do you think about that?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Yeah. I don't wanna have another manager. And I linked my bank account to yours already anyway" he said casually, and I frowned.

I hadn't known that, and that was quite the responsibility.

"That- thank you for the trust baby. That's really amazing. But you do need to discuss that with me beforehand! That's a really big step, and you can trust me with it, of course, but those are dangerous contacts to just give out!" I said, and he frowned.

"Why? I have a lot of money, and I like to share it," he said.

"And that's really nice of you, but there are a lot of bad people who'll want to take advantage of that! This does tell me that I'll need to help you with that. Can you promise me to tell me when you want to give someone money again? Because you can't give everyone money" I said, slightly worried about this, and he looked a little startled.

"Okay. I didn't know it was bad" he said, clearly slipping a little more as he spoke.

"No baby, it's not bad! It's really sweet! But it's kind of dangerous, okay? Now, why don't we go see if Ruby wants to play today?" I asked, because he really did need to get out more with other littles, and I'd missed Jack. He's my best friend, and sometimes it feels like he's the only one that really gets how it feels to be a P-dom who just wants to care for a little, and to put that before any romantic relationships, to just put them before themselves.

"Yeah, I wanna play! But she's not gonna push me again, right?" He asked, and I chuckled.

"Let's not hope so. I'll call uncle Jack, can you play in your play pen for a little bit?"