11: confessions and onesies

Picture above is Lydia :)

Lydia's POV:

Colton took my hand while we were walking towards the others. I didn't pull away, it didn't really matter now anyway.

I noticed everyone but Martha look at us in confusion, and Colton threw me one last insecure glance. I smiled encouragingly, and so did Martha. He straightened his back, and looked everyone in the eyes.

"Guys, we've decided to take the train. But before we can, there's something I need to tell you" he said, and he took a deep breath while everyone's faces grew even more confused when I put my hand on his shoulder.

"This is very difficult for me to tell anyone, and up to a week ago I never had. I've kept this secret for a long time and- and I'm just really stalling telling you now because I'm terrified.  But you deserve to know so I'll tell you that I- I'm not.. I'm not a dom" he said softly, and Neill frowned.

"What do you mean bro? We've been best friends since we were thirteen, and you told me explicitly on the day you turned eighteen that you were a dom!" he said, and Colton's hands started trembling.

"I- I know. But I was too embarrassed. My dad always told my I couldn't- couldn't be-" he started, and his breath hitched.

"His dad told him he couldn't be a submissive, much less a little. Shame caused him to nearly go under because he wasn't able to take care of himself. He's a little, Neill" I said, stepping in while Colton was trying his best to keep his composure.

"Wait, what? Colton's a little?! Littles can't lead a company!" Raymond exclaimed, before he was whacked over the head by Holly.

"Shut your conservative hole, Ray. Colton, are you okay?" She asked, a worried look on her face which was shared by Trevor. Felicity simply appeared to be stunned, while Martha shot us a proud smile.

"So, are you two..?" Felicity asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, we are" I said while running my hand through Colton's hair. 

"Good. He's been alone for far too long. Now let's get to the train" She said in a business-like tone, and Colton gave an insecure glance at Neill.

"I can't deal with this right now. I'm sorry, but I am seriously pissed off right now, Colton. I would punch you in the face if the situation was different. But I'm not gonna hit a little. We'll meet at the train station" He spat before pacing away from our little group. 

Colton took a step in his direction, as if he were going to run after the Vanilla, but then he turned around with tears in his eyes.

"I messed up. I messed up so bad" he said softly before bursting into tears, and I pulled the boy to my chest, uncaring of the others who were gaping at their normally so dominant, hulking man of a boss crumbling down.

"No, baby boy, you didn't. You did so, so good. You were so brave, Colton. Mommy's so proud of you" I said while directing him back to the limousine, where we, and the rest of the crew, would have all the privacy we'd need.

"I-I'm sorry" he cried, and I pulled him on my lap while rubbing circles on his back.

"Colton, you have nothing to be sorry for" Holly said firmly, and the others agreed. Except for Raymond, who was still looking rather flustered at the whole situation.

"Colton? Hey buddy, I got you a little something for when you and Lyds would make it official" Martha said while holding out a brand new pacifier, shaped like a knight's helmet with the text "Mommy's little knight" on the bottom, complete with a pacifier clip in the shape of a chain, and I threw her a grateful glance because most of his own pacifiers were buried somewhere in one of the suitcases.