Chapter 7

Davide had a headache- he'd been here, at the club, until early this morning and so today, as he returned, he had a lingering feeling like he might throw up.

"Chachi." He said without removing his sunglasses as he sat down at a table.

"Hey baby- how's it going?" Chachi said, bringing him a drink.

"My head is killing me." He said. Chachi laughed.

"It happens, don't worry. That's what this is for." Chachi said, pointing to the mix of clamato and beer.

"Thanks. Are the girls here?" Davide asked.

"Yes. Shall I send the first one over?" Chachi asked.

"Please." Davide said, taking his sunglasses off and pulling a strand of hair behind his ear.

Vada stared at Davide from across the room, where she sat with 3 other girls. She couldn't believe she was here, he was here and her heart was pounding furiously. He looked better this way, in a white tee and jeans. She had a better view of all the muscles on his lean body... She certainly understood the term handsome as the devil now.

"You're up." Chachi said, pointing to her with her pen. Vada looked up, she had been so intent on watching Davide that she hadn't noticed all the other girls had gone by.

"Okay." She said, getting up and taking a deep breath.

"Love the hair by the way." Chachi said, as they walked along the bar towards the front. Vada glanced at herself in the mirror- she couldn't believe she had cut her hair. The last time she'd gotten a real hair cut she'd been 11. It was another impulse. She'd noticed on her way back to the hotel that her hair made her look so baby like. So she went to a nice salon and insisted they cut it to just above the shoulders.

Of course they stylist had protested at cutting off so much pretty hair but when all was said and done, her hair's natural curl and volume ending up framing her face nicely, and adding a good two years to her. She definitely looked much more sophisticated.

Davide sat back in the chair- so far all the girls were good. He'd actually just about made up his mind for the first two but Chachi had informed him there was one more. For a second, he considered telling Chachi he had seen enough but then again, he had nowhere else to be today.

He was glad he waited.

"Hi- I'm Nicky." She said, stepping in front of him as the other girls did. Davide raised a brow. Wow.

Nicky.

"Davide- So Nicky, you ever wait tables before?" Davide asked, trying not to stare. It was hard. She was a nicely formed girl. Long legs- long milky white legs, perfectly toned.

"No-I've bartended though." She said, stretching the truth. The reality was that she bartended for her family whenever they had dinners... that was all.

"Okay. I need you to turn around slowly, let's have a look at you." Davide said. Vada raised a brow but did as she was told, Turning slowly, aware she was being oogled. Davide noticed the way the shorts framed a perfect rounded bottom, how slim she was- slim and long. And her breasts- perfect. Still- what he found most fascinating was that face. Those slanted eyes, beautiful and mischievous, the dimple on either side of her heart shaped face... the full lips. She wore little make up but it was enough to make her more seductive and sexy than any woman should be.

Then as she finally turned back to face him, she did the most adorable thing, she reached up and tucked back her beautiful hair behind a perfectly formed ear.

"Great." He said coldly. "Nicky, how old are you?"

"20." She said simply. Chachi stared with a smile. The girl did exactly as she told her and it was obvious that Davide liked her... maybe too much.