Chapter 16

Vada closed her room door behind her, thankful that the other girls all were asleep at this hour. 

She locked it- bolting it all the way up- feeling like she needed to be as alone as possible and so she ran to the curtains, closing them and she made sure the room was as dark as possible. 

It was 7am- more or less- and she had just walk of shamed. Can you say that? Walk of shamed? Like to walk of shame but past tense? She chuckled, was that really what she was thinking about at a time like this. She moved to her drawers slowly, pulling out the most comfortable clothes she had and moved into her restroom- she would probably sleep all day after her shower. 

Then as the cold water hit her skin, she felt herself shiver as she recalled what had happened...

A tiny gasp escaped Vada's mouth, even though she had tried containing it, even though she'd been biting her lip as Davide continued to touch her. She was fascinated. His large hands covered her body and before she knew it, he had lifted her up and carried her all the way up the spiral stair case towards his bed. 

She'd made it easy for him, shamelessly, wrapping her legs around his waist- an instinct she wouldn't understand just yet. 

He laid her on the bed and pulled off his own shirt- Vada kicked off her shoes and moved back, trying to catch a glimpse of him. So much skin- so much tight and firm skin. She wondered what it felt like, all those muscles and then she saw his hands as the removed the belt from his waist. 

This was really happening- those hands were going to touch her...everywhere. She gulped, her chest rising dramatically as Davide climbed on the bed over her with a smirk.  She opened her mouth, thinking she should say something... anything but he immediately pressed his lips down against her, drowning out any possible protest she could think of.  

She felt him, tugging at her jeans and getting them completely off as she lay back against the bed. Then he kissed her- her legs, her hip, her navel... she couldn't control her breathing, all she could do was feel- feel how hot his lips were against her skin. She instinctively reached out towards his shoulders as he used his tongue to trace the curves over her stomach and up to the hollow between her breasts, where he nibbled at her bra playfully. 

She opened her eyes when she felt him over her, watching her, teasing her by running his fingers up and down the length of her torso to the lace of her panties. 

"Pink." He muttered with a grin and She smiled- he was referring to the color of her undergarments. 

Then she opened her mouth slightly as he moved his fingers underneath the underwear and began to work wonders. 

He watched her, looking down at her face with pleasure. He'd never been with a woman who was so perfectly transparent in every touch. She was adorable and every face, every moan, every move she made turned him on even more. She looked so perfect with her baby pink bra that cupped her perfect breasts- and he had been delighted to find that she really perfect. 

Vada opened her eyes when she felt him release her and move over her. He reached below, removing her underwear and his and she stared at him...shivering frantically. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, a little bit confused. Why was she shaking so much? Still she smiled and nodded. 

"Yes. I'm fine." She muttered, reaching out for him, running her fingers through his hair and pulling him aggressively towards her in a kiss. It was then he lost all control and quickly and roughly moved as far as he could inside her, provoking her to cry out.