Chapter 61

Nora watched Brian as he worked from across the office.

He looked serious as he went over the quarterly reports. God- he was cute- she thought with a smile as she leaned on her hands point blank stared.

All these years and Grandpa Brian was still as gorgeous as ever. She mentally shook her head, thinking how many things had changed since she walked in here looking for a job all those years ago. Time had flown by too fast. She let out a soft sigh, one that could speak volumes of what she thought about her husband.

"Am I really so handsome that you can't stop staring?" Brian said without looking up.

Nora smiled, somehow he always seemed to know when she was staring.

"You're really that conceited, that's what you are." Nora said, leaning back in her chair.

Brian's eyes looked up from his reports and he stared at Nora on the far end of the room. Pretty as the day he married her, more even.

"Maybe I have something on my face?" He asked playfully.

"A little drool..." Nora said with a chuckle. Brian laughed, putting his papers down and moving towards her.

Once, many years ago, this giant office had been two offices. Then, after a few hurdles and some minor problems they'd finally decided to knock the wall down.

Some people though they would get sick of it- of seeing each other all the time but it turned out to be great. They were able to communicate better, work and ideas flowed much more smoothly and it turned out that they were both very dedicated.

Nora's eyes sparkled as Brian slowly came closer to where she sat.

"I should punish you for making fun of me, Mrs. Carlton." Brian said as he walked around her desk.

Nora turned her chair to face him, a grin ear to ear.

"Is that a grey hair, Mrs. Carlton?" Brian asked leaning towards her and Nora laughed, standing and forcing him to straighten back up.

"You and I both know I'll never have grey hairs." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Brian placed his hands on her waist, and raised his brows playfully.

"There's nothing sexier than an older woman who keeps it together." Brian said and Nora frowned.

"I know you did NOT just call me an older woman." Nora said and Brian smirked.

"You? You're timeless." He said, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Grandpa, behave!" Nora said with a giggle.

"We both know you wouldn't like me if I did." Brian teased, bringing his lips down on hers.

"Brian... Come on, we're at work!" Nora said with a giggle as he continued to plant kisses over her cheek and neck.

"Then you shouldn't have been staring at me so much." Brian said.

"Come on- we have a board meeting on Friday!" Nora insisted and Brian frowned.

"You do this on purpose don't you? How can I focus on anything else when all I want to do is devour you?" He asked. Nora blushed and Brian nearly lost it- after all those years she still blushed.