Chapter 24

"Okay- you go first."

Matt and Georgina groaned as they both said it at the same time.

"I want to know what you meant by that?" Matt finally said after a few minutes.

"What did you mean?" She replied, lifting her chin. Matt sighed.

"We're not getting anywhere like this. Did Vada tell you?" Matt asked, flat out. Georgina raised a brow.

"It seems like a weird thing for her to tell you." Georgina said. Matt sighed.

"She didn't really tell me, I found out. So what did she tell you?" He asked. Georgina shook her head.

"Oh no, I'm not divulging a sisterly secret." Georgina said.

"She told you about the guy?" Matt asked. Georgina turned to look at him, surprised.

"She told me there was a guy but she didn't give me much information. She didn't tell me when or what happened or anything?" George said.

"She didn't tell me much either. Just that things happened and it was over." Matt said.

¨Umm, yeah. So, are you two going to tell me what's going on?¨ Nick asked, appearing suddenly from inside.

¨What makes you think anything is going on?¨Georgina said.

"You walked away from me without saying anything and left me talking alone. Plus, you both make that face when you're upset about something." Nick said with a shrug.

"What face?" They both said, making George groan.

"Are you serious?" She asked but Nick just chuckled.

"Triplets, remember?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, whatever. We're just talking." Matt replied.

"About our baby sister?" Nick asked.

"How did you know?" George asked.

"I saw how you guys were staring at her." Nick replied simply.

"We're just concerned." Matt said. Nick nodded.

"Because you think something is going on between her and Davide Peroni?" Nick asked. Georgina look at Matt and shook her head.

"Triplets" Nick replied again with a smile.

"Okay so no secret is safe." Matt said. Georgina sighed.

"So what do we do? Do we ask her about it?" Matt asked.

"How about you two fill me in?" Nick asked. Georgina shook her head.

"No! Vada trusted us, we haven't even told each other." Georgina said.

"This is my little sister too, If there's something going on I would like to know." Nick said seriously.

"If I tell you what I know, you have to promise not to tell mom and dad." Matt said.

"Or Vada, that we told you." Georgina muttered.

"This is because she never went to LA, right?" Nick replied calmly.

"What do you mean she never went to LA?" George asked, completely shock.

"How do you know all this?? And don't you dare say triplets." Matt replied angrily.

"I read the notice from the school" Nick replied, rolling his eyes. "It was really easy to pluck off your desk. You should be more careful, dad could have found it. "