((Part 1)) Chapter 1

"You coming back lil mama?" I slipped my panties back on along with the rest of my clothes. Getting my things, I walked out of the door, stopping to give a response. "For a price."

•••

Beyoncé

     My heels clacked on the concrete, making my presence known. Heads turned my way, some for pleasure, some to despise and criticize me.

     Walking into Fusion, the music drowned out the nasty comments whispered about me outside of the club. Going directly to the back to change, my outfit for tonight was a bit revealing, but I could have cared less. I'd just had sex with an unknown man to me. The last thing on my mind was who saw my body.

     I was proud of my body anyway. Slipping my 6 inches back on, I went over my routine in my head. Standing at the door for the entrance to the stage, I waited to hear my name. Channeling my seduction, I thought of things that your everyday Joe would cringe at.

     Soon enough, I was ready for them to call me out.

     "Now, I know you've been waiting for the one and only.... YONCE!!" That wasn't my cue. I waited until after the people started cheering to hear my music start. The bass pumping low as the snaps from the instrumental occasionally sent chills down my spine.

     The lights on me made it seem like I was a caged animal, which is my metaphorical personality when it comes to....

     Dancing around the stage on the ropes, I looked into the eyes of lustful men and jealous women. I smirked, because I'm that bad bitch.

     I slid up and down one for exaggeration in the beat, arching my back. I knew I'd be tired after this, so there was no need to stand out on the streets and wait for a man to come pick me up for a night.

     Finishing up, the club busted into applause and I kept my look for lust on, staying in full character until I completely left the stage. Getting dressed in my black tights and crop top, I put my heels back on and walked into my boss's office.

     "West, open up!" I commanded. Opening his door, I watched as he sat back down at his desk. "You want your pay for tonight, I'm assuming." I walked up to his desk and took the envelope with my name on it.

     "Sit down, we need to talk." I sighed. "What is it."

     "40/40 wants you. Man came down here last week and saw you." I rolled my eyes. "What's so different about this one, we get people wanting me almost every week."

     "Jay Z owns this club." I raised my eyebrows, sitting up in my chair. "Shawn Carter?" He nodded. "Here's the thing. He's willing to put up a great deal if you go to New York and permanently work for him."

     I smirked. "And how do you feel about this West?" He shrugged. "You know I don't want you to go, but he's putting up a lot of money." I scoffed. "So that's what this is about. Putting a price on me and selling me off for your pleasure."

     "No, not at all. It's just the fact that this is Jay Z we're talking about." I shook my head. "I'll think about it." He licked his lips. "Better think quicker. If you're going to go, he wants you by Friday."

    It was Tuesday. "Alright West. I'll see you tomorrow." He got up from his chair. "Wait, wait. You don't want a good bye? I know your mind Beyonce. I know you want to go."

     I scoffed. "And I know the goodbye you're talking about. I'm not in the mood-" he got behind me, pressing up against me so that I could feel his erection.

     "Besides our weird relationship, I'm not supposed to fuck the boss." He chuckled. "You can fuck anyone you want, last time I checked." Biting my lip, I cursed myself. I was horny now, and this Beyonce would not be stopped, especially in this state. Turning around, I pushed him onto the couch.

      "This is a goodbye, from me." Pulling his pants down, I reached into the drawer for his condoms. He sat back and watched. Slipping it on his erect penis, I stripped down slowly for him. Walking to him slowly, I leaned down, kissing his neck. As he moaned my name, I slid down on his dick.

     "Damn, Yoncé..." I smirked. Once you boosted my ego, you had me.