23

Thursday Afternoon
Beyoncé

"I think I'ma go home today Carter. I feel better." He nodded. "Aight, you need me to drive you?" I looked at him stupid. "You been holding me captive for 3 days because I had the flu."

      "My bad for making sure you don't die." I rolled my eyes. Grabbing my things out of the room I put my clothes in, I got my bag and my phone. "Take your medicine Beyoncé." He told me.

      "I will." I lied. He shook his head, walking me to the door. "Act like a damn 5 year old."

     "Sure do." Going to his car, he opened my door for me and walked over to the driver's side. "You hungry?" I shook my head. "No."

    Getting to my house about 10 minutes later, I looked over to him. "You coming in?" He shrugged. "You want me to?"

     "I was just asking. You don't have to." He nodded. "I'ma head home. Give me a kiss." Pecking his lips twice, I got out of the car and went into my house.

     Going upstairs to my room, I jumped hard when someone was in my room. "Ashley what the hell?!"

      She was comfortable on my bed, sipping a smoothie. "What? Nicki told me you were coming home today. I just wanted to see you." I shook my head. "Shoulda never gave your ass a key in the first place."

     She shrugged. "You feel better?" I nodded. "Yeah, I might go to work tonight if Carter doesn't try to stop me."

    "Take me. Marcus told me to stop by again." I scoffed. "Just get his number Ashley. You act like you ain't got a bad bitch mentality."

     "I do, but he intimidates me for some reason." I grabbed her smoothie out of her hand. "What kind?" I asked, taking a sip. "Strawberry banana." I gave it back. "Basic ass."

     She got up off my bed. "What time you leaving for work?"

      "I was gonna go at about 7." She nodded. "Alright, I'll be back later then. I gotta stop by Thembi's place."

"Okay, I'ma take a nap. Lock the door." I said as she was halfway downstairs. "Alright, bye."

•••

"I don't think you should be dancing." I rolled my eyes. "Carter I'm fine. And you'd be proud. I took my medicine."

"I am but I don't want you to throw up on stage." He said. I sat down on the couch. "I haven't thrown up in a while. I ate a whole potato bowl from KFC this afternoon. I'm pretty sure I'm fine."

"Aight, do it. Don't be all over the place though." I nodded. "Okay."

I pecked his lips, which he turned into a kiss. Smirking, I leaned on the desk. Slithering his tongue into my mouth, I gave him full control.

His hands going up my shirt, he massaged my boobs as I moaned a little into his mouth. Sitting me on his desk, he kissed my neck and my eyes opened, looking at the clock on the wall. "Baby, I gotta go out in 10.." He shrugged. "I can get you outta here in 5."

        I shook my head. "Stop before I can't make it.." I hadn't noticed that he was at my clit and pushed my leotard over. Blowing on it, I rested my hands behind me and threw my head back. "You want me to stop?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, Carter." He smirked, diving in.

•••