42

Beyoncé
Next Morning

     "Bey what the hell did you do last night?" He asked, putting a hot towel over my forehead as I cried. "I don't know what made this happen." I said crying because of my headache. "Carter it hurts." He nodded. "You took an Aleve, it'll go away in a second babe."

     I cried on the bathroom floor. "You gotta throw up again?" I shrugged, wiping my eyes with a shaking hand. He sat next to me. "I had a million drinks Carter.." He nodded. "Shhhh." The pounding from my headache wouldn't go away. I threw my head back. "Baby it hurts!"

     He kissed under my ear. "I know, it'll go away in a second. You wanna take a nap?" I nodded. "What if I throw up again?"

      "I'll put a trash can by the bed." I nodded. He picked me up from off of the bathroom floor and carried back to the bed. I laid down. "You want something to eat?" I shook my head. "Just lay with me." He pecked my lips and laid down behind me, hugging my waist. I turned around so I was facing him and snuggled up against him. "But you had fun right?" I laughed a little. "Yes." He kissed my forehead and I went back to sleep.

•••

     Waking up, Carter had never gone to sleep with me. My head felt better and he was massaging my butt. "Bae..."

    He looked down. "You up?" I nodded. "You hungry?" I shrugged. "I am, but I still just want to stay here with you." He licked his lips. "I'll carry you downstairs."

     "Okay." He got up and picked me up, bridal style. Going downstairs, he went into the kitchen and sat me on the island. "So what happened last night."

    "Up to what I can remember, we went to the bar down the street from Kanye's club, me and Ashley got drunk and then this dude tried to hit on me, so me and Ashley had to act like we were married since you weren't there. Then me and Ashley had to kiss and he left. Then the Dj started playing our shit, so we danced and I had more drinks so then Nicki called me an Uber and took my car then she called meek to go get her car and... Yeah. I still don't know how that worked out but everyone got home."

     He shook his head. "You kissed Ashley?" I nodded. "If I didn't, the other dude would have tried something. He nodded, walking over to me and standing in between my legs. "Long as you know who you belong to." I pecked his lips.

     "What are you making?" I placed my hands on his head and rested my head on it. "It's boutta be a baby if you don't get my head outta your boobs." I laughed, moving him. "Bacon and eggs. Something quick since you wanted to go back to bed."

I nodded. "I haven't danced at 40 in a while." Carter sighed. "Bey, I think you should quit." I raised my eyebrows. "Why?"

"You're about to start a career. We're engaged. You can't do it forever." He was right. "I know, but... your business." He shrugged. "I'll find someone." I put my arms around his neck. "You think it's really time to give it up?"

"Our relationship won't be somewhat illegal." I huffed a laugh. "Forgot about that." He nodded. "Okay. I'll give it up."

"You could still do it for me though." He said, turning around and turning off the stove. I rolled my eyes. "You already knew..." He laughed, making me a plate. Handing it to me, I held it as he carried me back upstairs. Getting in bed, he kept kissing all over me. "Not now, I'm trying to eat."