16

Monday Night
Beyoncé

      "You took the Bugatti?" I licked my lips. "Yesss..." He scoffed. "Sneaky tail. Don't mess my shit up."

"I won't." Parking the car in his spot, I got out with my bag and licked the car, going in through the back door. "You in my office?" I unlocked the door. "Yeah, let me put my bag down first." Throwing it onto his couch, I walked over to his desk, reading his mail like he asked.

"One from Roc-A-Wear, two from Def Jam, one from Roc-A-Fella, and one Roc-Nation." I stacked them back up and put them on his desk. "That's it?" I nodded as if he could see me. "Yeah, I'll call you back. I need to get ready."

"Do good without me." I sighed. "Yeah yeah, I'll try. Bye."

"Bye." Grabbing my bag, I picked out my leotard and changed in Carter's room.

•••

"Damn, 3 weeks." I nodded. "But he told me the day before." She shrugged. "That was smart, you woulda been all caked up under him." I smacked my teeth. "Why everybody keep saying that?" She shrugged. "It's true. Jay know what he's doing."

I rolled my eyes. "Soo, why you here this late at night?" I shrugged. "I'm bored."

      "Cause you ain't got nobody to be boo-ed up with..." I shook my head. "You know what, bye Onika." She huffed a laugh. "Bye hun." I hugged her before grabbing the keys and leaving out. Dropping Carter's car off at his house, I rode back home in an Uber.

Getting there, I plopped down in my bed, tired. I grabbed my phone and texted Carter.

Bey-{I'm home safe. Night}

💋Carter💋-{night baby}

•••
Wednesday

     "Beyonce Giselle Knowles, get dressed." I rolled my eyes. "I am."

     "Presentable please." Smacking my teeth, I went into my closet. "Nicki, I don't understand why you and Carter insist that I have friends.." I put together an outfit and changed.

      She sighed. "Because, you're antisocial." I shrugged. "Then let me be. Is this fine?" She looked up from her phone and nodded. "Yeah, come on."

     Grabbing my things, I walked out of my apartment and into Carter's Maybach. "Damn, he leave and you just take turns with his cars?" I nodded. "That's about right."

      She shook her head. "Where am I going?" She licked her lips. "Go towards Ivy Park and I'll give you directions from there." Doing as told, we ended up at someone's house.

"Who am I meeting?" I turned the car off. "Ashley and her friends. You'll love Ashley. Ya'll act the exact same."

"Alright Onika, when we get in here don't leave me for some of your other friends."

      She shrugged. "No promises." Going into the house, music played in the background as conversations were carrying on. Nicki grabbed my hand and walked me to the kitchen where there were a group of girls. "Ashley, Thembi, Sherika..." She hugged them all. "Guys this is Beyonce." I waved, smiling. "Hey Beyonce. You want a drink?" Ashley lifted up her cup, asking. "Yeah, surprise me."