25

Beyoncé
November 12th

     Carter and I have been doing great lately, making me think about how much we used to argue when we first met. He's trying to get me to sing more and I deny it every time.

Halloween night was.. Interesting. Blu doesn't cross us as much after an incident that happened a few days ago.

I saw Ryan around, she was scheming just like I thought she was. I told her about herself and she left it alone. Oh, I forgot, Nicki is pregnant! It was an accident at first but they worked past it and they're actually thinking about marriage after the baby is born.

I actually talked to Carter about being off of birth control but after really talking about it, we decided that we'll wait until we're married to talk about children.

For right now, everything is going great. Carter got me packing to go to Cali with him this time. I practically begged him not to leave me for two weeks.

"Bey!" He yelled as he came upstairs to my room. "Yes?" He stood at the door and watched me zip up my big ass suitcase. "You almost ready?" I nodded. "Mhm, and we need to talk in the car."

He nodded, throwing his snapback on. I grabbed my suitcase and a my tote bag and walked to him. Grabbing my suitcase, I turned off the light in my room and grabbed my phone, putting it in my back pocket.

Getting everything settled and in the car, we got in the back of his all black Escalade. I put my shades on, paying attention to my phone as Carter told the driver where to go.

Sitting back, he looked at me. "What you want to talk about?" I closed my phone. "Where are we spending Thanksgiving?" He shrugged. "You ain't met my family yet."

"I know we were both on the same page about your moms, but I'm thinking about Kelly. She don't really have a family to go to for Thanksgiving. We kinda in the same boat, except I got you." He nodded.

"I'll talk it over with my moms but I'm pretty sure she won't mind her coming with us." I nodded. Taking my seatbelt off, I moved to the middle seat and put it back on. "I'm tired as hell, Carter."

"Cause you wanted to be up fucking with my stuff while I was packing last night." I shrugged. "I was a little tipsy."

He chuckled. "What you gone do when I'm at meetings?" I shrugged. "If it's early in the morning then I'm staying in the hotel. If it's a decent time, I thought I could come with you. Compliment deals and what not." He rolled his eyes.

"You dying to be official." I nodded. "See right through me."

A few minutes later, we were on a private jet and on the way to California. Carter sitting in a seat, I sat on his lap, my head in his chest. "Seriously baby, I need to go to sleep."

"Ain't nobody stopping you." I sighed, sitting up. "Hold me like a baby?" He shook his head, smirking a little. "Spoiled ass." Getting comfortable, he pecked my lips and I faced his body, going to sleep.

•••
Hotel; That Night

     "I have a meeting tomorrow morning." Carter said, getting in bed. I scooted closer to him and threw my leg over his, resting my head on his chest. "What time?" I asked, my eyes closed. "12:00." He said. I nodded. "I can do that." He kissed my forehead.

      My phone rang and I sighed as Carter handed me my phone. Answering, I didn't care who it was. "Hello?"

     "Where are you? I'm at your house and I've been waiting for a minute." I heard Ashley say. "Shit, my bad. I know it's our hang out day, but I'm in Cali Ash."