9

Next Day
Beyonce'

"I'm gonna go try this one on, I'm not to sure about how this fits." He nodded. "Aight, I'll be in there in a second." I took then tight dress into the dressing room and closed the door. Putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Carter!"

"I'm right outside the door. Why you so loud?" I shrugged, opening the door. "I'm from down South, we all loud."

He got up from the seat. "Turn around." I did as told and he looked at the dress. "I like it. You not suffocating?" I huffed a laugh, shaking my head. "I'ma take this off."

He nodded, sitting back down. I went into the dressing room and closed the door. Reaching back, I couldn't get the zipper down. "Wait, I need you Carter."

I opened the door and he looked up from his phone. "Come in here and unzip the dress."

"But won't you be-" I cut him off. "Get over it, you've seen me in a bra and panties before." He laughed, sitting my many bags on the chair and coming into the dressing room.

Closing the door once again, I turned around so that he could unzip it. Moving my hair out of the way, he pulled the zipper down, slowly. "Carter, stop. You know what you doing." He smirked. "I'm just unzipping your dress, he said, finishing up.

I turned around, about to say something when his eyes caught mine. I pulled his neck down and kissed him, very slowly. (Fighting Temptations Scene)

I opened my eyes a little, remembering that we were in a dressing room. Pulling away, he was still looking in my eyes. "Carter, we have to go."

"We got time." He leaned in to kiss me again. Putting my index finger on his lips, I backed him up. "We still have to make it to Universal Studios."

"It's not that far away." He leaned in again, I giggled a little, still holding him back. "I have to get dressed." He smiled a little bit, pecking my lips before he left the dressing room.

Putting my clothes on, we walked out of that store with a new dress for me. "Aight, we been shopping since 10:00. It's 1:00 now, we gotta go."

"Okay." We walked towards the exit of the mall and went to the car.

     Carter put my bags in the back of the car, getting in the front and starting the car. Putting my hand under his chin, I turned his head my way and leaned over, kissing him.

     "Thank you." He smirked. "Beyonce, you're changing." I shrugged. "I'm not soft. I'm enjoying myself until I have to come back to reality."

    He pecked my lips twice before pulling off.

•••

"I'm hungry." I said, walking away with my stuffed animal that Carter had just won.

"Aight, we'll go to the next place we see with food." I raised my eyebrows. "Wait! Let's go in there before we look for something to eat." I pointed at the 'House Of Horrors'.

"If you gone be scared, we not going nowhere in there." I smacked my teeth. "I promise I won't act a fool."

He sighed. "Lying ass. Come on." I laughed. Walking in, it was a maze. "I can't see anything, it's dark."

"No shit, Bey." I found his chest and punched him. "Don't make me take ya ass down in the dark."

"Freaky ass, this has nothing to do with sex right now. I. Can't. See." He grabbed my ass. "Shit! Stop!"