12

Friday Night

      "Carter stop..." I moaned as he kissed my neck from behind the chair. "Do you want me too?" I nodded, but shook my head at the same time. "Make up your mind baby." I pulled his head down. "I have to do my job." He kissed under my ear. "Why not do it with hickeys all over your neck?"

      I closed my eyes. "Carter, I'ma kill you one day." He chuckled. "Nah, seriously. You can't be getting dressed then coming in here. Won't ever make it out to that stage." I giggled. "Maybe I don't want to." I said, getting up. Looking in the little mirror by his door, I looked up and down my neck.

      From the bottom of my ear to my collarbone was Carter's territory. "Damn."

I shook my head. "Go ahead and go so we can finish this later." I licked my lips. "Fine, but I'm not doing it in here."

I left the room and went out into the club area before I went on stage. Walking around, I felt a hand glide across my ass.

      I turned around. "Hey lil mama." I bit my lip, smirking. "Hey, want to do me a favor?"

•••

     "Don't ever do that shit again Bey!" I rolled my eyes. "Carter, it was a lap dance! It's not like I fucked him."

      "Damn near close." He was mad at me for giving a random guy a lap dance. I don't know why; he wasn't even cute.

     "This is the last thing you should be worried about." I walked over to him. He was leaned on his desk. "You know I'd do better things to you any day, lil boy." He looked me up and down.

      "Fuck you calling a lil boy?" I smirked. "You, daddy." He shook his head. "Hypnotizing ass." He put my hands around his waist. "We taking it home or not?" I asked.

      He shrugged. "I don't know. Ask lil dude you had ya hands all over." I smacked my teeth. "Jay, stop." He shrugged. "Why should I? You didn't."

     "Okay! I won't do it again!" I was frustrated. "And you never claimed me as yours anyway."

     "I thought I did when I had you screaming my name to China." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I don't think I remember, remind how..."

      He smirked, grabbing his keys.

•••
Next Morning

     Waking up in Carter's bed, I snuggled up more against him. "Babe, get me an Aleve."

       He was knocked out. I shook him by his arm. "Babe.." He didn't wake up. I sighed. "Fine, I'll get it myself." I pulled the covers off of me that revealed Carter's faded tshirt over me.

     My bare feet hit the ground and I stood up, staying there for a second to gain my balance back.

Walking out of his room, I went down the hall, exploring. I'd never seen the rest of his house. I stopped at a bathroom. Seeing cabinet hanging on the wall, I assumed it was a medicine cabinet. Opening it up, I found what I was looking for. Going downstairs to get water, I realized how big this house was, for no reason.

Getting into the kitchen, I got a glass of water and sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen. Taking it, I sighed, waiting for the medicine to kick in.