24

2 weeks later
Beyoncé

     "Baby I'ma go get a drink. You want something?" I asked, getting off of his lap. He shook his head. "Nah, I'm straight, go ahead." He patted my butt as I walked down the stairs from the balcony. Carter invited some of his boys to 40 that I was just meeting so I invited my girls.

     Of course Ashley was all over Marcus. Nicki invited Meek too, but they were to themselves, being freaky on the low. Getting my regular mix, I went back up to the balcony and sat back on Carter's lap. "Baby, it's almost 9." I nodded.

     "You staying up here to watch, or you getting front row?" He shrugged. "I'ma stay up here." I pecked his lips twice before standing up. "Jay on a leash now ya'll." One of them said. I rolled my eyes, walking away.

Jay

     "Calm the fuck down, ain't nobody on a leash." I watched Beyonce walk down the balcony steps and into the back rooms.

     "You sure, we ain't seen you in a brick, man." Deen said. "Cause I been busy. You know Blu coming back and shit."

     "And you ain't take her cause ole' girl got you on a leash." I smacked my teeth. "You just mad cause every girl you get with break up with you after the sex."

     Everybody started laughing. "Damn son, Jay ain't never lied either.." Ty said. "Nah, on real shit, that's my girl."

      "We know. Can't have no type of conversation without you bring her up." Diddy said. "Don't act like ya'll don't be staring at her ass though." Deen said

"Yo, chill talking bout Bey when she not around." Nicki said. "We be looking at yo ass too." Deen said.

"But it's all mine though, G." Meek said. "Point is, you know if she was around she woulda told all y'all bout y'selves."

I nodded. "No filter." I said as she came out in her lil leotard. Moving to the railings, I leaned over it and smiled as she looked up at me, winking.

"Bet half the reason he mesmerized by her ass is cause of this." I waved Diddy off. "When you get a woman, then you can talk shit." I said, still looking at Bey."

     "Looks like you won't be talking shit for a while P..." Marcus said. "You been real quiet big fella."

     "Cause Ashley been tonguing. Him. Downnn." Thembi teased. "Damn right, problem?"

     Nobody said anything, so she shrugged, turning back to Marcus. I shook my head, looking at Bey. Watching how she arched her back on the edge of her seat and extending her leg, she pulled it together and stooped down to the side of the chair, snapping as the song snapped too to make the sound realistic.

     Slowly winding her hips up to a full stance, she strutted over to the pole and started working on that. "Damn." I mumbled. "I am a lucky son of a bitch."

Finishing up, she walked back stage, dragging her chair off with her. I sat back down in my seat. "See Meek. Do shit like that. Watch me when I dance." He scrunched his face up. "You not a stripper baby."

"I still want something special." Shes crossed her arms and I chuckled as they went off into their little conversation. Bey came back up a few minutes later and sat on my lap again, drinking her alcohol. "Don't get drunk baby." She shrugged, leaning down to my ear. "Drunk sex is second best to birthday sex." She said, raising her eyebrow.

I shook my head as she laughed. "What y'all talk about while I was gone." Nicki looked looked up at her. "Your ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Who isn't?" She replied. Marcus stood up with Ashley in hand. "We boutta be out. I'll hit y'all up later." We dapped him up and he left with Ashley.