41

((Just playing.. Happy MFing Bday Bey baby ❤️😘🐝🍋✨))

Beyoncé

     I opened my eyes, me and Carter tangled between the sheets. I sighed, smiling a little. "Our house." I said to myself. I sat up and grabbed my MacBook from the drawer on the nightstand beside me. Opening it, I took the flash drive off of the stand and put it in my laptop.

     Going through the songs I made, I saw I got an email. Opening it, I smiled, reading it.

     "What are you doing?" Carter asked, waking up. "The Dream wants to collaborate with me. A song call Turnt..." He sighed, tugging at my waist. "Go back to sleep. It's early." I shook my head. "I'm good." He stopped to look at me and smiled. I looked at him. "What?"

     "You. Waking up at 7:00 in the morning to make music." I shrugged. "I like doing it." He sat up, scooting over to me. "Well, if you're going to do this song, you're gonna have to make your own part. And uh, you might need some help from me." I rolled my eyes.

     "Get your head out of your ass, I can make a rap part." He laughed. "Alright, do you then."

•••

      "Carter, I need you to listen to this..." I said, putting my notebook in front of me. "Aight, I'm listening." I took a deep breath, running over the words real quick.

     "Red light special, undress me under the candle light
Turnt up in this business, watch me do all of them things you like

I'm ready to go, ready to blow like Grammy night
In the back of that limousine, Billy Bob and Angeline

All you gotta do, is say the word
And I'll be right there on ya
All you gotta do, is say the word
And I'll be right there for ya

Do this while I do that, we like "good, true that"
Come baby be you, get on it while I see you

Turnt up, all the way to the ceiling
Burnt up, till you ain't got no feeling
On my phone like Siri, talkin bout you gon kill it
Beat it up, until I black out; cash up, boy..."

    He nodded. "It's cool. But that last verse..." I smacked his head. "Won't nobody thinking bout you." He wrapped his arms around my waist, laying down still. "Nah, you was thinking bout last night." I shrugged. "I did pass out last night though." I said, telling the truth. "I know."

      I shook my head. "Baby, when are we having the wedding? Sooner or later?" He shrugged. "Whenever you want. I was thinking a little later. We haven't really been together for a year yet." I nodded. "What about my birth control?"

     He looked up at me. "It's what you wanna do. If you wanna get off the pill, that's you. Just let me know." I bit my lip, nodding. "When do you want kids?" He asked after a minute of silence. "When I'm a little bit into my career. Not now." He nodded. "So towards the wedding." I agreed.

Putting my laptop on the nightstand, I laid down so that my face was at his. "What are we doing?" He pulled me closer. "What you talking bout?" I shrugged. "We're moving really fast, you sure you want me to have your last name?" He pecked my lips, massaging my ass. "No doubt, I want you to have it. My child too."

I sighed. "Yeah but, are you just saying it? Do you really mean it?" He nodded. "Baby, if I were just saying it, you could tell. How many times a day I tell you I love you?" I shrugged. "A lot."