((Part 2)) Chapter 27

Beyoncé
After Business Trip

Flopping down in the seat, sweaty and out of breath, I looked over at Carter. "Sex on a private jet, it's official. I'm in love." He said. I smiled, fixing my shorts. "Shut up." I joked, mushing his head. He huffed. "We boutta land." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Can you drop me off at my house first, I'm tired."

    He nodded. "I was gone crash there anyway." I looked at him and shook my head. "I don't know what to do with you."

     "Well, considering the way you just rode my-" I gave him a look. "Say it if you want to." He put his hands up in surrender. "Aight, aight. Calm down." He said as we landed. Getting off the jet, we ended up at my place, as planned, a few minutes later.

      Unlocking my door, I sighed, heading straight upstairs and into my room. "Damn, can't even unpack. I put it down like that?"

     I groaned, laying in my bed. "Apparently." Closing my eyes, he laid next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. Kissing my neck, I dozed off.

•••
2 Days Later

Knocking on his door, I waited for someone to open it. Hearing it unlock, it opened to Nicki's face. "Hey Bey." She hugged me and let me in. Nicki was just about to be a month and she was already showing a little for her very fit body. "The way it's looking, your child is gone be real fat." She nodded, rubbing her tummy. "I know." She whined.

"Meek here?" I asked as we walked upstairs to the nursery. "He went out to get something he needed for the crib. I don't know." I shook my head.

      "What ya'll want?" I asked, walking into the purple painted room with clouds on the ceiling. "He wants a little girl and I want a boy. I don't want to have to deal with her growing up and getting a period and stuff." She said, getting on her knees and unboxing things. "I understand." Thinking of Heaven, I smiled a little.

      "But I'd still want a girl. Boys are too wild." She widened her eyes, nodding. "Papi don't take naps at all. You can't make him."

      I laughed. "Bey!" She all of a sudden yelled. "What?" She stood up. "You know I can't drink!" I laughed. "Yes, Onika. 9 months with no alcohol." She shook her head. "Bullshit." She said as the door opened. "Bae?!" She called. "Yeah, it's me! Who car outside?"

      I heard little footsteps running upstairs. "Mommy Nicki!" I saw her face light up as Papi came running into the room. She kissed his cheek. "Hey Papi..."

     "Hey, dad won't let me get ice cream." He said. "We'll go and get some later." She whispered as Meek came in. "See, you spoiling him." He said. Nicki laughed. "Hey Meek." He looked over at me. "Oh wassup, I ain't even see you in here." He came over and hugged me, kissing my cheek.

      "How you end up with Pap?" She asked. "Fah called me on some shit and I ain't want him around whatever she was on." Nicki sighed, shaking her head.

     "I'm going to court for him. This is ridiculous." She sighed. "Nic, I'm boutta go. Carter's meeting me at Red Lobster soon." She laughed at our ongoing inside joke. "I ended up with a baby instead, Bey." I laughed.

     "Meek, take the chile to Red Lobster." He looked confused. "Nicki who is that?" She smile. "That's Auntie BB. Go give her a hug." He came over and hugged me. "Nicki talks about you all the time."