4

Next Night at 40/40
Beyoncé

    "Had fun on your date last night?" Nicki asked as I sipped my regular. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even about to argue with you."

     "We all know ya'll want each other.." I scratched my hand. "Who is 'we all'?"

     She looked around. "Staff, period. We all see it." I huffed a laugh. "Then ya'll must be blind." She shook her head. "Bitchhhh, stop frontin' like he ain't the hottest thing you seen since Summer."

     I smirked. "That don't mean I want him." I said. She sniffed. "Let me get this girl order real quick and I'll be back."

      She walked away and I put my drink down. Taking out me phone, I checked the time. It was 7:30 and I had two messages.

From you-know-who... I sighed, opening them.

💋Carter💋-{come to my office}
💋Carter💋-{bring your clothes too}

Bey-{why Carter?}

💋Carter💋-{because I'm your boss. Come.}

I laughed at the last part, my dirty mind. Grabbing my things, Nicki came back as I was about to leave. "Why you getting ready for your show already?"

I shook my head. "I'm not." She smirked. "I'm not gone say nothing." I giggled, walking to the back. "FREAK!" I smacked my teeth at her. Smiling, I flicked her off and opened the door to the back.

Walking down the hall to his office, I knocked on the door. "Come in." Opening it, he was laid out on his couch. Putting my bags beside it, I sat down by his feet. "The hell did you want?"

"Change your clothes." I scrunched my face up. "Why would I change righ-"

"I'm just playing babygirl." I stayed sitting down. "You must be drunk, or high." He sat up. "Only a few drinks." He smiled. I nodded. "Drunk ass."

His eyes were low and he smirked at me. "Come here." I shook my head, resting my elbow on the arm of the couch and laying my head on my hand. "No."

"Why not?" He talked low, in a raspy voice that made me wet. Shit, I stay wet around him. "Because I don't want to."

"You know you want to." I shook my head. "Fine, I'm coming over there then." I rolled my eyes as he sat close to me.

Putting his arm around my shoulder, he played with my cheek. "Carter, stop. You being worrisome. He chuckled. "Beyonce, it's the simple fact that I know you don't want me to stop messing with you. It's why I keep doing it."

I shook my leg as he got closer, his mouth against my ear. "All you gotta do is say when, though. I know what you want." I closed my eyes.

Turning my head to him, his eyes locked with mine. Soon enough, so did his lips. Remembering how I thought they must've felt on mine, it was so much better than I imagined it.

Biting my lip, he he made me moan, just a little. But it was enough for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. We battle for dominance and I lost, leaving him to take over. Sliding down in the seat, my hands went against his chest as he ended up on top of me.

Kissing down my jawline, his lips ended up on my neck and he kissed around, eventually finding my sweet spot. Sucking on it, he made me moan louder.

•••

Next Morning

      Carter and I didn't fuck, I stopped it before it could get any further. But we were close, I reminded him I had a show to do.