34

December 24th
Beyoncé

     Carter kissed my neck from behind the couch as I wrapped up presents for my friends. "Don't trap me now, I'm doing something important."

     He left a hickey on my neck anyway and came to sit beside me. "Put that down for a second." I sighed and finished up the gift I was wrapping and laid in his lap. "What?" He looked at me weird. "Who you talking to?"

     I rolled my eyes. "You see me trying to do something important." He scrunched is face up. "When was the last time you had it?" I shrugged.

     "You've been handling double the business so you could be free from Christmas to New Years." He nodded. "That's the problem, you forgot who the fuck I am." I sighed. "Shut the hell up Shawn. I don't need no fucking milk." He picked me up, carrying me upstairs. "Shawn, stop! You play too damn much."

     He took me in his room, closing the door. "Nah, you forgot who I am to you." He laid be on the bed, taking his shirt off. This aggressiveness was making it rain in my panties.

      I didn't regret only having on his tshirt and my panties. Not even considering foreplay, he slid my panties to the side and put it all in at once. Screaming to the top of my lungs with both pain and pleasure, I grabbed onto his back. Clawing at it and scratching it. "What's my damn name?"

     I threw my head back. "Fuck! Carter..." I thrusted my hips into his, not having sex for a while.

      "Try again." I closed my eyes tight, feeling my pre-cum leak out of me. That was quick. "Daddy!" I felt myself drop down on his dick. Relaxing, he pulled my shirt and ripped panties off. "All fours baby."

     I nodded, following instructions.

•••
December 25; Christmas

     Waking up, I felt like I was 7 again. "Carter, get up." I shook him. "Damn Bey. Go back to sleep."

"No, baby it's Christmas." He sighed. "I know." I rolled my eyes. Getting on my knees, I leaned over him and kissed his lips, forcing him to wake all the way up. "I hate when you do that shit." I smiled. "You love it." He pulled me down for another kiss and I smirked. "Told you. Come on Shawn!" He sat up, sitting me in his lap.

Getting up, he carried me bridal style downstairs. "I love the tree that I spent hours decorating with you." I said, looking at him. "What? I was at those business meetings so I could spend the important days with you."

I sighed, pecking his lips as he sat down. "And how long is this break gonna last?" He licked his lips. "Until the end of January next year." I smiled. I have you to myself for a month?" He nodded.

I got off of his lap and went to the tree. You open yours first." He smiled. "Well, if you insist!" He said in a perky ass girl voice. I laughed. "Shut up and open it." Unwrapping it, he chuckled. "Ferragamo's?" He laughed, holding up the sneakers.

"What? I thought they looked nice." He smiled. "They do. I love them." I cheesed. "So uh.. Which ones are for me?"

He shook his head, chucking. "All the ones with the blue star wrapping or green star wrapping. I nodded, picking up the smallest box first. Unwrapping it, I opened up the jewelry box and saw a Roc Chain.

I smiled and looked at him. "You signed me?" He nodded, laughing at my expression. I jumped on him and hugged him. "See, I told you wanted this shit. You just didn't want to agree because I was right."