36

Plane
Beyoncé

"How long are we staying?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder. "We're leaving the day after New Years."

I nodded. I caught weird eye co tact with people staring back at us. "Why didn't we take the Jet?"

"Last time you'll ever be able to fly in a regular airplane before you blow up." I rolled my eyes. "Carter, I'm not gonna get super duper famous."

"That's what you want to think." I sighed, playing with my nails. "How much longer?"

"Bout an hour." I nodded. "I'm taking a nap." He put the arm rest in between us up and wrapped his arm around me. Snuggling up on him, I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

•••
Paris; Hotel

      "What are we doing today?" He shrugged. "Nothing really. We can eat, then walk around a little. But we start actually doing things tomorrow." I nodded, resting my suitcase by the door.

"But you know what I want you to do first?" I looked back at him. "What?"

"Sing for me." I rolled my eyes. "Won't I be doing enough of that after my trip?" He shrugged. "I guess, but it's not the same." He walked over to me and I sat on my suitcase. "Please?" I sighed.

"I'm gonna run out of songs to sing you." He laughed. "Bullshit. You write songs all the time."

"Alright, I'll sing something." He pressed his hand to his chest, pretending to be shocked. I smacked his head. "Don't get smart with me."

He shook his head. "Damn, just like my mama." I laughed, clearing my throat.

"Baby boy you stay on my mind
Fulfill my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams

Baby boy, not a day goes by
Without my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams

Ah, oh, my baby's fly, baby, oh
Yes, no, hurt me so good, baby, oh
I'm so wrapped up in your love; let me go
Let me breathe; stay out my fantasies..."

     He picked me up, placing me on the bed. "Nympho.." I whispered. He chuckled, pulling my tights down. "Then don't moan in the next song you sing to me." I laughed, pulling his head down to kiss him.

•••
Next Morning

"Yes mom. I'm not 16." I said. "I know. I've just missed so much of your life." She said. I sighed. "Well, I'm a grown woman now. Especially since I had to grow up quicker than others."

"Alright, I'll let you wait until your soon to be husband wakes up." I scrunched my face up. "Where'd you hear that?"

"Shawn's mom said you guys act like a married couple and she wouldn't be surprised if you guys actually did make it official." I smiled. "Alright."

"Bye Bey." I hang up and laid back down, putting my phone on the nightstand. Turning around, I jumped, seeing Carter wide awake.

"Damn it, Shawn!" He laughed. "Not my fault you scared so easily."

I laid down, facing him. "How was your talk?" I shrugged. "It's nice to call your mother and listen to her worry about you."