26

Beyoncé

"Baby, sing for me." He pressed his palms against mine as I straddled him. I sighed. "Do I have to?" He nodded. I rolled my eyes. "What you want me to sing?" He shrugged. "Something you wrote." I raised my eyebrow. "About me." He continued. I nodded my head back. "Sounds a lot more accurate, cocky ass."

He shrugged. "Alright, let me think." He played with my fingernails and I took a deep breath, closing my eyes.

"I just wanna
Show you how much I appreciate you
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feelin' good
Wanna show you how much, how much you're understood
Wanna show you how much, I value what you say
Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe

Wanna show you how much, I really care about yo heart
I wanna show ya how much, I hate being apart
Show ya, show ya, show ya til you're through with me
I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be..."

I opened my eyes and he smiled. "You ain't slick. You hate unfinished songs so go ahead and sing the rest." I huffed and smirked a little.

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night
I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch.."

He raised his eyebrows at me and I pecked his lips.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down

I'll be rockin' on my babe rockin' rockin' on my babe
Swirlin' on you babe swirlin' swirlin on you babe

Baby lemme put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody 'cause
It's bout to go down.."

Pressing my body against his, I sing the rest of the song to him.

"A woman in the street and the freak in the you know what
Sit back sit back it's the pre game show
Daddy you know what's up..."

I got to a certain part and he started rising up under me.

"Boy look into my eyes
When I'm grinding on you, this is beyond sex.."

I sing it lowly in his ear, wrapping my arms around his neck and grinding on him.

"A frame for our future, and the pictures of the past
And a chance to make this love last..."

Kissing my neck, he slowly leaned backwards, keeping me on top, but holding my hips. Connecting my lips with his, he turned off the lamp and we fell asleep like this.

•••

      "Nicki, calm down, you'll be fine." I assured her over the phone. "I don't know. I've been stressing myself about everything else going on and I don't think it's okay for the little one."

     "Onika, you're stressing about stressing right now. I'll talk to Carter about letting you off of work a bit earlier than he usually gives for maternity leave."

      "Speaking of Carter, where is he? You haven't said anything about him yet which is weird." I chuckled. "He's at a meeting that started way too early for my liking."

      "I still can't believe you talked to him about children. It's way too early." I would usually bypass this conversation if it were someone else, but Nicki was basically going through everything with me when Carter and I were figuring things out.

     "It's not like we're having a baby. We just talked about taking me off birth control." I shrugged. "That's still serious. Him saying that you should is also saying he wants to have kids with you."

     I smiled. "I know. It's sad how he turned me into a different person though. I used to be the baddest bitch out. Now I'm all... Me." Nicki laughed a little. "That's bad, how?"

      "I was only myself around certain people. He makes me happy Nic." I played with my fingernails. "Well I'm glad you are. Meek's taking me out to get stuff for the baby's room."

     "Ya'll figure out the living situation?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm moving in with him after the baby is born so that it won't be too rushed. We're trying to make the best out of it."

     "You guys are doing good then, considering your situation. I'm just glad you're not giving it away." I said. "We went over this Bey. I told you I always wanted a fat baby. It just happened quicker than I thought."

I smiled. "Alright Onika. Tell Meek I said hey." I said. "Okay."

"And don't get my baby no ugly ass stuff either." She laughed. "I won't Bey. Hang up the phone, lonely ass." I sighed. "You ain't never lied. Bye Nic."

"Bye." I hang up and laid back down in bed, sighing. Rubbing my stomach, I sighed. "You almost made it Heaven.." A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it away, sniffing a little.

•••

"Bey!" He yelled, walking in. "What?!" I turned down the volume on the tv as he walked in. Looking at the time, it was 1:00 p.m.

He put his stuff down and crawled on top of me, attacking my face with kisses. I laughed. "Carter..." He smirked and stopped. "What you do while I was gone?" I shrugged. "Ate, slept, tv." He shook his head. "Well it's not like you have 2 rental cars." I told him.

He nodded and laid on me. "You tired?" He nodded and I ran my acrylics over his waves. "Had to make a negotiation with that stupid ass nigga from yesterday." He mumbled with his eyes closed. I rolled my eyes. "Why you work with him anyway?" He sighed. "Smart investments. He only rich cause of stocks." I nodded. "Thought so."

It was quiet for a minute, relaxing to each other's breathing. "I love you Shawn."

He kissed behind my ear. "I love you too Beyonce."

"Seriously, I went from being with every nigga there is for a night to being with someone who cares about me and wants to make sure I'm happy 24/7." I smiled.

"You treat me like a Queen, you keep me safe, you get me through everything..." I looked at him. "I honestly don't know what I did to deserve you." I kissed his lips. "And even though I still haven't told you every bit of hell in my life, I know that when we get there, you'll get me through it."

He kissed my forehead. "All you deserve is to be happy." He pecked my lips and I sighed. "I still don't know if it's too much to confess that I'm in love with you." I said. I climbed on top of him and straddled him. "I fell Shawn, you made me fall in love with you." He kissed my lips for a second and pulled away.

     "Bey, I-" He sighed. I sat back a little, worried. "What?"

      He smiled. Smiling with him, I knew what he meant and that he meant it. Kissing his lips, I huffed, just resting my lips on his.

•••

((Part 2 Starts Next Chapter))