33

Pool; that night
Beyoncé

"Shit, do it, we'll buy some more." I poured the $20,000 wine into the pool. "Damn, you must be real drunk." He said. Everyone around the pool laughed.

"Babyyyyyy, get in." I pouted. He stayed sitting on the edge of the pool. He sighed. I stood in between his legs, putting my hair into a ponytail. "Shit, what you finna do?" I shook my head. "Not what you want. It was just in the way. Get in the pool."

He shook his head. I rested my hand on his package, squeezing it a little. "If you get in..." I whispered, winked. I felt him rising. He hopped in, putting his hand on my waist. Sliding them down to my ass, he pulled my bikini bottoms down and bought be closer to him.

"Stay quiet, everybody else is minding their business." He whispered, I nodded, putting my head in his chest as he pulled his trunks down a little. On the outside, it looked like we were just hugged up.

Entering me, I lost my breath. "Damn, baby.." I whispered into his ear. Biting my lip, he pulled out. "Wait, I got a better idea." I nodded as he sat down on the concrete seats inside of the pool. "Sit on my lap." He looked in my eyes and I smirked. Holding onto his thighs, I lowered myself onto him, biting my lip harder so I wouldn't moan.

"Shit, babe. Can't wait to take this home." I nodded, as he put his hand around my waist and rubbed my clit ass I rode him. "Fuck, you're in my stomach, Carter." I whispered. Smashing down on him every once and a while, I felt myself tighten around him. "Hey Bey, we're gonna go get some more wine glasses."

I tried not to scream out as they looked at me. "Wait, I'm coming." I felt myself drip down on Carter as he shot up in me and I relaxed. I always loved how we came at the same time. Standing up, I fixed my bathing suit and pecked Carter's lips. "Be right back."

I walked away and I could tell he was staring at my ass. "That's all me!" I flicked him off, laughing.

•••
Next Morning

     "Shit, Carter. My head hurts." I turned over and faced him, half awake. He sighed. "I'll get you something in a second." I nodded.

     Closing my eyes, I tried to ignore the pounding in my head as my phone rang. I groaned, picking it up off of his nightstand. "Hello?"

      "Hey, I was wondering if you and Carter could meet me at Chipotle." I sighed, knowing who it was. "His name is Shawn to you and yes. What time?" She shuffled around for a second. "Uh, it's 2:30, maybe at 4?"

     "4:30 at the one by Ivy Park." I said. "Okay, I'm trying to be on good terms. You don't have to be rude and talk to me like-" I hung up. "Who was that baby?"

     "Blu. We're meeting her at Chipotle so she can end some things with you." I said, lazily. "You cool with that?" I nodded. "We on good terms, I guess. I just want her to let us be and if this is what it takes." He shrugged. "Aight, I'm going back to sleep till we gotta get up." I shook my head.

     "It's already 2:30. We gotta get up now." I said. "What? We slept that long?" I nodded. "We got drunk as hell and on top of that we had endless sex." He smirked, his eyes still closed. "I don't remember too much from last night. Just the lap dance, the office sex, then the pool sex."

     I laughed. "Freaky ass." He said, pulling me closer. "Baby we gotta get up." He sighed, opening his eyes, finally. He smiled. "What?"