7

Lip locking in the back of his car, I moaned as he moved to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot. Pressing my front against him, there was only one thing that I really wanted.

     He slowly lifted my shirt up, revealing my bra. Leaving kisses down the middle, he stopped at my belly button and unclipped my bra. I arched my back as he took one in his mouth and massaged the other. "Carter, not so much foreplay.." I slurred a little.

He looked up, pulling my pants down slower than anything else he's done tonight. "Stop teasing.." I moaned.

Placing his teeth on my panties, he pulled them down and smirked at how red they were; they were originally pink.

Kissing all around my clit, I was going crazy. He put his tongue on it, but stopped. "You want this?" I nodded, vigorously. He smirked. "You sure?"

"Yes Carter! Shut up-" I was cut off by myself. He slid his tongue in me while I was in mid sentence and I moaned loud. I know someone heard us.

Moving his tongue at a fast pace, I scooted up, wanting more as I felt my orgasm coming on strong. "Shit! Carter...." I bit my lip as I came, I couldn't finish my sentence.

I tugged at his belt as I was finishing up my climax. Staring in his eyes with lust, he unbuckled his belt and revealed his package. My eyes grew wide. "You want it?"

"Carter, stop playing with me!" I pulled his neck down, smashing his lips into mine as he slowly inserted himself in me.

I screamed, feeling like a virgin again. As many times as I'd had sex, this was nothing like anything I'd had before. Taking long, deep strokes, a tear fell from my eye.

Carter wiped it and sucked on my neck. He sped up a little bit, assuming I'd gotten used to it, which I hadn't.

It was a feeling I couldn't begin to explain. I didn't know what it was. It was painful but pleasure was taking up my body. Then the way he did it so slow and passionately.

He sped up more and I arched my back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "Oh.. Daddy!" He smirked on my neck.

"What's my name?" My legs shook, I couldn't put anything into words at this point. "Huh? What's my name BB?"

He placed his hands on my hips, thrusting harder into me. "Ughh! Daddy!!" I came turned him over.

"I'm not about to let you take control of me." Using his stomach for support, I slid down on his package and moaned, feeling it all in my stomach.

     He grunted, holding my hips and smashing me down on him. "Throw it back." Doing as told, I leaned down and sucked from his neck to his ear, nibbling the top a little and whispering my moans into his ear.

      "Baby...." I dripped down on his dick and but my lip, feeling him bust deep inside me and warming up my insides.

     "We taking this to your house." I shook my head. "Yours." He raised his eyebrows. "Aight mama."

     I leaned down and kissed him, which turned into a heated make out. Needless to say, we didn't make it to his house until about 12:00 this morning.

•••

     Waking up, I was wrapped around Carter in his shirt, my head pounding. Looking over, there was a Tylenol on the nightstand. I sighed and reached over to get it. Drinking the water that was also there, I snuggled back under Carter.