31

December 3rd
Beyoncé

      "Mm, baby it's tomorrow." I said after pecking his lips. Crawling on top of him, I straddled him. "You know what you can do for me?"

      I shrugged. "Sing me something." I rolled my eyes, smirking. "So damn annoying." I pecked his lips again.

     "Go ahead." He said. I sat up and sighed.

     "I'm a train wreck in the morning
I'm a bitch in the afternoon
Every now and then without warning
I can be really mean towards you

I'm a puzzle yes indeed
Ever complex in every way
And all the pieces aren't even in the box
And yet you see the picture clear as day

I don't know why you love me
And that's why I love you
You catch me when I fall
Accept me, flaws and all
And that's why I love you
And that's why I love..."

•••
December 4th

     Turning over to a sleeping Shawn, I smiled, his arm around my waist. Kissing his lips, I waited until he kisses back to pull away. He opened his eyes and I smiled. "Happy birthday baby." I kissed his lips again, adding tongue. He kissed my forehead.

     "Thank you babe." I licked my lips as he held me tighter. "We're spending the day on a yacht, coming back for dinner, and you can guess what we'll be doing tonight."

I raised my eyebrows. "And tomorrow you have a birthday party at 40. There's a guest list so there won't be random people there. We're going to hit up your moms place because they wanted to spend time with you. And that night, me, you, Ashley, Nicki, Diddy, Meek, Marcus, and Khaled are going to the pool."

That's a lot of water based stuff for a December birthday in New York..." I shrugged. "Checked the weather. It's surprisingly working with me today but tomorrow has to be an indoor pool."

      He smiled. "24 hours with no drama, nothing about 40, nothing about Roc. Just something with you." He repeated from when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday.

"But you already know what's first." I straddled him and kissed his neck.

•••

     I collapsed on top of him as I came. Out of breath and sweating, I turned to Carter. "You ain't never worked me out like that before." I said he pecked my lips. "That's what daddy do."

     I rolled my eyes, smirking. "Happy birthday." He sneakily moved his hand down to my clit and started rubbing it. "We ain't gone never make it to this damn yacht." I threw my head back and he smirked.

      Pushing 3 fingers in at once, he curved them and still rubbed it with his other hand. "Shit, Shawn!" Moans flew out of my mouth everywhere.

     "Don't cum till I say so." He said. He's been doing that shit all morning. I nodded. "Nah, what I tell you to say?" My eyes shut tight as he hit my spot rapidly. "Yes daddy..." I couldn't function right, my voice was almost gone from screaming his name.

      Moving his fingers, he climbed on top of me, and went down to my clit, tongue fucking me. Moving my hand to his head, I thrusted my hips into his face. "Fuck! Jay!" Only doing that for a couple seconds, he licked it up once and came up to smash his manhood into me.