39

Beyoncé

I looked at the clock on the wall through my teary eyes as it turned 12:00. A new year.

"Yes! Carter, yes!" He stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a deep kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered around us as I smiled into the kiss. Pulling away, he slipped off my promise ring and put on my engagement ring. As he wiped my tears away, I pecked his lips. "I love you." I said. He smiled. "I love you more."

•••

Getting on the elevator, I stood back against the wall and sighed, smiling at Carter. "I still can't believe you proposed." I said as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his lips. Asking for entrance, he easily allowed me and let me take control.

"Hold on, the elevators about to open." I sighed. "Carter, I could give a plethora of fucks about who'd see us. The man I'm in love with just proposed to me." I said, reattaching our lips. He smirked as the elevator door opened.

Opening my eyes to see my mother and Kelly, it got awkward. "You should care now." Carter whispered in my ear. I laughed, shyly. "We understand honey." Was all my mother said before they got on the elevator. We got off and he quickly made his way to the room.

Kissing his neck as he struggled to unlock it, I closed my eyes, pressing myself against him more as he opened the door. Closing it by pushing my back against it, he took control and immediately hit my sweet spot, making me moan his name.

Moving me to the bed, I sat up and unbuttoned his jacket as he unzipped the back of my dress. Standing up, I turned us around so that he sat down. Taking off his shirt, I pulled off my dress so that I was left in my matching lingerie.

Pushing his chest down so that he laid down, I pulled off his pants and crawled on top of him. Leaving hickeys from his neck to his collarbone, I kissed down to his package and pulled down his boxers, showing his erection. Grazing my acrylic straight up it, I smirked at how I was teasing him. "Giselle-" I cut him off by taking him all in my mouth and not gagging.

Stroking him as I came up, I licked around the tip and kissed it. Going back in, I moaned as he pulled my hair. "Fuck, Bey..."

I knew he was about to bust, so I stopped, sliding my panties down. "Bey, what the hell?" He sat up to figure out what was happening. I slid down on his shaft, moaning as I felt him go deeper into me. He sat up and I held onto his shoulders, bouncing up and down hard. "Damn, baby." Carter grunted.

"Call me wifey..." I whispered in his ear, biting it a little. Feeling my walls tighten around him, I dripped down on him as he came in me. I threw my head back, feeling it penetrate my body. Biting my lip, I moaned as he flipped us over and started take short, deep strokes.

Slowing down, he smashed into me and I arched my back, screaming out his name. "Fuck! Baby..." He did it over and over again, eventually make me cum quickly.

"All fours." I nodded, getting in the position quickly. Hitting it from the back, he held my waist and I arched my back perfectly.

"Carter, I'm about to..." He stopped and J smacked my teeth. Pushing myself back on him, I moaned every time I felt him in my stomach. "Damn, this shit sexy." I heard him say. He smacked my ass, making me moan out, but I never stopped smashing back on him. Feeling him cum inside of me, he pulled out and I laid down on my back.