5

Friday

     Getting dressed, I decided to go to Christian's little game. I put my phone in my back pocket and left.

Walking outside, I got in Christian's car and he drove off. Dangling my keys on my finger, he looked over at me. "Hey baby-"

"Beyonce, Christian. You know I don't let you call me anything else." He smirked. "Okay Bey." I rolled my eyes as his hand was about to come in contact with my thigh. I raised my eyebrow at him. He moved it back and I looked out the window.

Getting to the arena, I got out and he came around to my side. "When we get in, your seat is in the front. I gotta go to the back to get ready." He grabbed my hands before I could protest.

"I'm playing for you." He pressed his hands against mine, kissing my forehead. I giggled on the outside and cursed myself on the inside. We walked in, him still holding my hand and I left to go to my seat while he went to the back.

I sat down when I found my seat and looked around at the people here. Not too long after, the game was about to start. Seeing the teams come out, I watched for Christian. Seeing him, my eyes widened at who was behind him.

Carter walked out behind the team and sat down on the front row. Pulling my phone out of my back pocket, I searched for his name.

Bey-{at a basketball game?}

I watched him as he looked down at his phone. He smirked.

💋Carter💋-{here to watch ya side piece?}

Bey-{you never told me you knew him}

💋Carter💋-{thought you'd find out sooner or later}

Bey-{why are you so established with the team?}

💋Carter💋-{I own part of it. I go to their home games when I can}
💋Carter💋-{pay attention. Ya man giving you googly eyes}

I looked up and he was smiling at me while they warmed up. I put on a quick smile and waved.

Bey-{he's not my man}

Carter looked up at me from his seat and I laughed.

💋Carter💋-{then who is}

Bey-{yet to be determined}

Looking up, Carter waved me over. I shook my head. He waved me over again and when I didn't come, he walked over to me. I sat back in my chair, shaking my head as he sat in the empty seat next to me.

"So what happens when he sees you next to me?" He shrugged. "Shouldn't matter, he's not your man."

I chuckled. "Carter, go back to your seat. The game is about to start."

"Nah, I think I'ma sit right here." He got comfortable. "And flirt with me the whole time? Hell no, bye." He shook his head.

Staying there, the game started and Christian kept looking over to me. I don't even think he noticed Carter being there once.

After about an hour, aight bored. "Is it almost over?" I wanted to put my head on his shoulder and doze off, but I remembered where we were. He shook his head. "Two more hours." I sighed. "I'm leaving. Tell him I had to work earlier than I thought." He chuckled. Just text him, I'll take you."

I nodded. "That's fine." I got up with him and we left. I texted him as we walked out. "You gotta stop by ya house?"

I nodded. "Need my stuff for tonight." He took his keys out of his back pocket. "Aight let's go."