21

"Alright, bye! Call me tomorrow morning." I yelled to Nicki and Ashley. Closing the door to my house, I looked for Carter. "Bae, where you at?"

"Kitchen." Walking around to the kitchen, I saw him eating. "Whoever made this food needa come back." He said. I rolled my eyes, smirking. "You said we could take a tour around the house." He put his plate down and I asked to get on his back. Sighing, he let me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

     "Thank you." He shrugged. "Where we going first?" He walked out the kitchen. "Garage." I scrunched my face up. "Why?"

"You'll see." I bit my lip as he opened the door to the garage. "Mercedes Benz S-Class." I smiled. "You do too much Carter.." I jumped off of his back and went to go open the door. Sitting in it, Carter got in the passenger seat. "Shawn Corey Carter bought me a house and a car."

He smirked, kissing my cheek. "Come on, we got the rest of the house." I nodded and followed him out of the garage and back into the house. Getting back on his back, he went down a hallway downstairs. "This is just a guest room and a bathroom."

Going upstairs, to the right was another bathroom. Going over to the left was a long hallway. Up here you got a office, there's an extra room, and a lounge." Getting to the end of the hallway, he put me down. "This is your room."

Opening the door, the room was big. There was a balcony separated by a glass door. The bed, itself, had to be a King sized bed.

"Baby, what time is it?" I asked. "8:00." I smirked, walking over to him. "Nah, go take a bath." I scrunched my face up. "What?" He pointed to a door by the bed and I opened it.

Music played as I looked at the rose petals and candles around the tub. "Nicki moved some of your clothes in here while we were out today, so you can get in. I smiled and kissed his lips. "All I've been doing today is smiling." He huffed a laugh. "You need it." I nodded, taking my shirt off. "Can you get me a towel." He nodded, walking out of the bathroom. Getting undressed, I got into the soapy water and relaxed.

"Your towel is on the rack right here." He said before sitting on the closed toilet seat. I sighed, smiling. "Carter, I love you. I mean it." He chuckled. "I know. I love you too." Waving him over he got up and bent down to me.

     I kissed his lips slowly and he parted my lips with his tongue, taking over the kiss. Pulling away slowly, I tugged on his bottom lip and let it go.

Smiling a little, I looked in his eyes. "Get in with me." Taking his shirt off, he undressed and got in. Pulling his head down, I attached my lips to his again.

Kissing my neck, he went up to my ear and bit it a little, causing me to moan out a little too. Going back to my lips, he kissed them and I ran my acrylics over his abs. "Baby, I want it."

     His lips on my neck again, I felt him slide in me slowly. Moans flew out of my mouth. "Damn..." This wasn't making love anymore. It was better. I felt how much he loved me in every stroke. It was slow and passionate, but still just as pleasing.

     I still wondered how this man made me want to be with him forever in such a short time. But this was why. Everything he's done for my birthday, even outside of my birthday, was to treat me like I'm the only girl in the world. The way he treats me like a Queen.

     Flipping us over, I was on top and I started riding him. Bending down, I kissed his lips as I rotated my hips. "Baby-" I pressed my index finger onto his lips.

      "Shhhh..." Bouncing up and down on him, he held my hips and I moaned loudly. I threw it back a couple of times before he came inside of me. Once I did too, he carried me out of the tub and onto the bed.