19

That afternoon
Beyoncé

"I'ma go check into my hotel. Jay said he was going to get ya'll food so I wouldn't miss nothing." She walked out of the mall with us. "Alright, I'll see you later." We kissed each other's cheeks. "Yeah, bye." She walked off and went to call an Uber.

"Thanks Carter." He huffed a laugh. "For buying you all this stuff or carrying all this stuff."

"Both. And don't complain because you get to take off half that stuff." He bit his lip. "I was gone do that either way." I rolled my eyes. "Where's the car?" He chuckled, walking towards it. Following him, I looked at my phone, occupying myself with it until we got to the car.

"Here, take some of this so I can get the keys out my pocket." I took some bags out of his hand and he opened the trunk. Putting it in, he pressed a button and the trunk closed by itself. I leaned against it.

"Carter, it's been a while." He rolled his eyes. "It's been a week." I shrugged. "It's still been a while." He shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder what you did while I was gone.."

"It was that bad because you weren't around to make me want you." He chuckled and I bit my lip. "I'm serious. I can't wait until tonight Carter."

He leaned down and kissed my lips. "What are you suggesting Bey?" I raised my eyebrows. "Only if the windows are tinted." He nodded. "We got an hour and a half before we go somewhere else." I smirked and pulled his face back down to mine, kissing him. He led me to the backseat of the car.

Laying me down on the seat, I laughed a little at what was happening. "Damn, this is some official shit."

"Making love in the backseat of my Maserati." He pulled my shirt off. "Hold on." Sitting up, he pulled the seats up in the front so we'd have more space.

"Carter, come on." I whined. He licked his lips, pulling my pants down. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath as his tongue came in contact with my clit. "Happy early birthday, baby."

•••

"Popeyes!" I yelled as I walked into his house. "How you know?" She shrugged. "I can smell it. Where is it?" He chuckled. "The kitchen." I licked my lips, half running to the kitchen.

"I've never seen chicken look so sexy." I got a plate and fixed it up. Carter walked in after me, laughing. "I meant to ask you, am I going to 40 tonight?" He shook his head. "Nah, you can work here." I smirked, eating a piece of chicken as I leaned on the island.

      "I'll see what I can do." He took a fry and left for a second. My phone rang and I answered it. "Wassup Kelly?"

      "Nun, I'm on my way to Jay's house now. I just wanted to make sure ya'll won't doing the nasty before I walked in on y'all." I bit my lip. "We already took care of that in the Maserati." She gasped.

      "You a damn lie. He hit in the Maserati?!" I chuckled. "Yeah, we gotta be something serious now." He came back into the kitchen with a small box in his hand and sat it down on the island. "I'll see you later Bey, y'all too much for me." I laughed. "Bye." Hanging up, Carter wrapped his arms around my wait so from behind me as I picked up the box.

       "What's this?" He shrugged. "Open it." He kissed my neck as I wrested my elbows on the island and opened it.