Jaime Lannister X Tyrell!Reader - Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2

You were walking down the corridor of the red keep, thinking of Jaime when you saw the large shadow cast over you. You looked up in surprise, only to see Gregor Clegane standing in front of you, your smile automatically dropping from your face as you looked into his.

"I have heard rumours that we shall no longer marry," he grunted at you. He reached out a hand to your shoulder, watching as you attempted to flinch away. His face turned angry, puffing up and turning a dark scarlet colour. "What could that cripple give you that I couldn't?" he growled, grabbing your wrist in his thick fingers and squeezing painfully.

You tried to pull away from him, only causing you to cry out in pain. "Please Gregor, you're hurting me," you whimpered as he tugged you forwards, making you stumble against him.

"Maybe I will take you as my own. Why would a man like the 'Kingslayer' want a whore like you for a bride?" he grunted, pulling at your dress, leaving it ripped at the chest, as you struggled against him, crying for help.

"Leave her be Clegane," you heard from behind you and you were dropped to the floor rather suddenly. Gregor looked furious, standing over you, glaring straight at Jaime where he stood at the end of the hall. "Are you hurt, My Lady?" he asked you, letting himself glance down at you, sat on the stone floor, cold and crying. You shook your head, unable to form any words as you released a small whimper.

You tried to stand, only to be pushed back to the floor by the mountain, who glared down you, causing you to flinch back from him. "She is not your Lady, Kingslayer, not yet anyway," he grunted, gripping your hair and pulling you to your feet, making you cry out in pain as your hands shot up to claw at his. Anger flashed across Jaime's face as he watched you hurting in the giant man's hands. "What are you going to do, cripple? We both know that you can hardly fight," he chuckled as he let his other hand roam over your body, stopping to squeeze at you breast painfully.

You heard a commotion down the hallway behind you as Tywin Lannister walked up behind you both. "Gregor Clegane, Lady Genevieve is to be my good daughter, and you are sworn to my house. Let the girl down, or there will be dire consequences," he announced, making the bigger man growl before dropping you to the stone floor again, allowing Jaime to run to your aid as he helped you to your feet, pulling you into a tight hug.

You sobbed as you leant into him, allowing him to help you to your chambers as you held his flesh hand in a vice-like grip. He led you to a seat, helping you to slump down into it as he knelt in front of you. "I will never let him touch you again, I promise you," he told you, placing his real hand against your soft, tear stained cheek, his own eyes glistening with tears.

You avoided eye contact with your betrothed as he lent towards you to kiss your forehead, pulling you onto his lap to hold you tight to him, as if he were scared you would fade away from him if he did not. 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x