Tyrion Lannister X Baratheon!Reader - Queen of Kindness (Requested)

"I know you are not a stupid man, Bronn," you spoke calmly, leaning forward slightly in your seated position. The man simply shook his head silently, holding your eye contact and you smiled down at him. "But you are acting like a stupid man," you explained as you watched him. "You are under my command, are you not?" you asked him, you smiling appearance falling away to a hardened one as you questioned him.

"I am, Your Grace," he told you with a short nod, shifting slightly under your gaze.

"But you felt it appropriate to question my judgement?" you asked, holding up a hand for silence as he tried to answer your question. "To tell me that I shouldn't have kept the Lannister bastard alive? That I should have slaughtered the child that was raised as my nephew and put his head on a spike?" you asked again and he nodded, knowing not to speak. "He is a child, a poorly raised bastard, I'll admit, and a boy with one of the worst moral compasses I have ever seen, but a child," you paused, looking around the room at your advisors before continuing. "We do not kill children, Ser Bronn, and you do not question orders that are given to you, am I understood?" you asked him again, sitting up straighter to receive his answer.

"Yes, I understand, your Grace," he uttered and you smiled down at him before nodding.

"Good," you spoke softly. "I hope that we won't have to have this conversation with again, you are excused," you spoke and he nodded before moving back to his place beside Tyrion Lannister.

"Has anyone else got any business with the Queen?" your Hand, Robb Stark, spoke loudly from beside you as you both surveyed the room, watching as Tyrion walked forward, bowing to you when he reached the bottom of the steps. "Lord Tyrion of house Lannister, your Grace" Lord Stark spoke softly to you.

"I am well aware, thank you, Lord Stark," you told him kindly before addressing the man in front of you. "How can I help you today, Tyrion?" you asked him with a smile, allowing your eyes to meet his for a moment.

"I wanted to ask forgiveness for my family, Your Grace. Obviously, Joffrey will have to be punished for his behaviour when he was acting as King, but his siblings, Myrcella and Tommen, are good children," he hesitated under your calm stare. "They were merely raised by bad people," he told you, his face concerned as you began to smile again.

"There is no need to worry, Tyrion. Myrcella and Tommen will be cared for, we would never harm a child, nor punish them for their families crimes, in the same way that you are not punished for the crimes of your sister and brother," you told him with a small smile and he nodded his thanks. "Is that all, My Lord?" you asked sweetly.

"Yes, Your Grace. Thank you," he answered, smiling up at you as you gathered your skirts and got to your feet.

"Then I'll leave Lord Stark to finish the days court, thank you all for coming," you announced, nodding to Robb before heading out of the door with two of the Queen's guard following close behind you.

*Time Skip*

"Where will the children go?" Robb asked as you relaxed back in your chair, sipping on the sweet wine that had been poured for you.

"I was hoping that you and your wife would take one in, and raise them alongside Eddard, as Theon was raised beside you," you told him as you sat upright to look at his displeased expression. "Tommen isn't much younger than your brother Rickon, and he's a good child," you added.

"I'll need to discuss it with Talisa," he answered simply and you nodded in agreement. "And the girl, where will she go?" he asked after a moment of thought.

"I'm unsure. I I were married I would take the girl in myself, but it would not be looked upon kindly for an unmarried woman to foster a child," you answered him. "I'll find her somewhere to go, and if I don't then she can stay with Tyrion. After all, he is her uncle," you told him, watching as he raised an eyebrow at your answer. "Robb, he's a good man, and I will not see him treated poorly for his families bad decisions," you started, watching as he rolled an eye.