One Million

Hi guys,

Long time no see (unless you made the move over to the second edition of this book.)

I am just here to make this little post as a thank you to every single person who has been reading this book over the last three years. (Yes, we've almost reached that three-year point.) Thanks to you guys, this book has just reached a million reads and I am beyond elated. There will never be a big enough way for me to tell you how much I love every single one of you, whether you've been here from the very beginning or you've only just found these stories this week. But I do love you all, and I can't believe it's you lot making me cry for once, rather than the other way around. 

The last few years may not have been the best for my mental health or my physical health for that matter, but you guys have supported me every step of the way and given me my own little loving community to come to when things get a little too much. I hope you all feel this way too, which is why I will keep writing for all of you until the day you grow bored of me. So please, keep reading and I will continue to put out tiny little snippets into the GoT's world (even if it takes me seven books.)

Thank you all, and here is to another million.

L x