Robb Stark X Lannister!Reader X Ramsay Snow

"Your father is my Bannerman, which puts you under my command," you could hear Robb roaring from three tents down, his voice booming through an otherwise silent field. He would regret it in the morning, losing his cool composure in front of his men, even those on the other side of the camp could hear him. "I swear to the Gods, if is see you anywhere near her again, Snow, I'll kill you," he added as you drew closer to the entrance to his own tent.

"Your Grace, Y/N enjoys spending time with me, I meant nothing by it," you heard Ramsay speak up, his voice low and emotionless. You had been friends with Ramsay since you had first come to the North to marry Robb, he was kind and stopped the always growing loneliness that came from marrying a King.

"If you see her again, I won't hesitate. Your father won't be able to keep you safe," your husband growled back, his voice lowering to match Ramsay's and sending a cold chill through your body. Your husband was banning your best friend from seeing you, from spending time with you. Banning him from keeping you from going insane, and why? Because he was too insecure to trust you around other men.

"How dare you?" you hissed, finally pushing through the doorway and into Robb's tent, causing the two men to fall silent. "Ramsay has been nothing but kind to me since I've come here; you should be thanking him, not scolding him," you told Robb, your hands coming to rest on your hips as you watched him with raised eyebrows.

"But he-" he started, pausing when you held up one hand to him, silencing his whining before you turned, with a kind smile, to Ramsay.

"Do run along, I'll come and speak with you later," you told him sweetly, causing him to give you a quick nod as he hurried out of the room. Robb scoffed at him making you turn back to him. "What's going on?" you asked him, your voice weaker than before as you moved to sit at his table, gesturing at the spare seat for him to join you.

"He likes you," Robb murmured, like a child confessing to his mother, causing you to let out a snort of laughter.

"I would hope so, he's my friend," you told him and he shot you a glare.

"You know what I mean," he growled making you smile.

"I know you think I'm going to run off with him, but I would never do that. He's my friend, and that's all he'll ever be," you spoke softly, your hand coming to rest on top of Robb's fist where it sat in the centre of the table. "You are my husband, remember," you added, squeezing his fingers between your's gently and causing him to give you a sweet smile.

"I can't stand the idea of someone else having you," he muttered, pulling on your arm until you stood and moved around the table, perching on his lap as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I understand," you chuckled. "I would be jealous of any woman who stepped foot near you," you told him, twisting to press your lips lightly to his. "I'm tired," you told him as you pulled away, giving him a small smile. "I'll have one of the guards deliver a message to Ramsay, rather than visit him so late," you added and Robb nodded in agreement.

*Time Skip*

During breakfast the next morning there was an awkward silence coming from the two men, as they sat at opposite sides of the tables. "I have a beautiful needlework pattern that I still haven't quite been able to conquer, if you'd like to see it," you told Catelyn, who sat beside you.

"That would be lovely, dear," she responded causing you to jolt from your seat.

"I'll be right back," you told her cheerfully before hurrying back to your tent.

You heard shouting before you could make it back to the table, finding both Robb and Ramsay standing outside the dining tent, swords pointed at one another.

"Gods give me strength," you murmured as you stormed over to where they stood, placing yourself at the point of each sword. "What is wrong with you two?" you hissed at them, both men faltering for a moment, their swords moving slightly.

"The bastard thinks it's appropriate to watch you; he stares like you're his," Robb growled, his teeth bared as he stared past you at Ramsay.

People had slowly begun to gather around their King, jeering at Ramsay like a dog in a cage. "We've talked about this, Robb," you hissed back at him and his eyes finally found yours as they pleaded with him to walk away.

"He acts like he owns you," Ramsay spat behind you causing you to turn on him, your teeth gritted as you shot him a glare.

"Hold your tongue, Snow. My husband is your King and you will address him as such," you roared at him, causing his face to fall, turning a ghostly pale shade.

"Y/N, come on, be reasonable," he pushed, his sword falling into the wet dirt at your feet, as he took a step towards you.

"One more step and you're a dead man," Robb growled from behind you and Ramsay halted, his eyes pleading with you as you shook your head.

"I can handle this Robb," you murmured to him before fixing your eyes on Ramsay. "I am not Y/N to you, not anymore. You'll address me by my proper titles, is that clear?" you told him softly.

"Y/N please," Ramsay whispered, hesitating as he went to take another step.

"Do you understand?" you asked again, louder now, for everyone to hear.

"Yes, Your Grace," Ramsay answered, staring at your feet as he tried to stop tears from coming to his eyes.

"Good, you're dismissed," you told him before turning back to your tent, leaving both of them standing in the mud as you began to cry.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x