Robb Stark X Reader - Greenseer (Requested)

You had been one of Robb Stark closest advisors for as long as he had been fighting the war against the Lannisters. Your Father had brought you to him with the information that you were a Greenseer and that you would be able to help Robb in planning his battles. At first, you had been angry, feeling utterly betrayed by your Father for selling you off like a prized pig , but soon you came to enjoy living at the camp.

You enjoyed spending time with Robb. He was kind to you, trying his best to make you feel at home when he knew you weren't happy living there, and keeping you company when you were lonely. Between him and Theon, it was he most male attention you had ever had, since you had grown up without any brothers and you had learnt that you quite enjoyed the company of men over that of women.

You had soon picked up the language of war from a few small lessons the two boys had given you, and began to give your opinions on the tactics being used by your troops. And of course, you told them of the dreams you had about the battles, giving them advice on what to avoid.

But, when Robb met Talisa things had changed. You loved the girl; she was one of the kindest people you had ever met and she helped you out when you got yourself into a sticky situation. In fact, you had literally gotten into a sticky situation when you were walking back to your tent and had found your foot stuck in a puddle of mud, falling as you tried to pull it out, only to be caught by the other woman.

"Are you alright, My Lady?" she had asked as she helped you to keep your feet, keeping her hands on your shoulders once you had regained your balance.

"I am now. I'm afraid I wasn't looking where I was going," you chuckled as you gestured to your stuck foot, causing her to laugh too when she caught sight of it, quickly bending and unsticking you from the mud.

"There, is that better?" she joked once she was back at eye level and you nodded happily.

"Thank you," you told her as you stepped out of her grip. "I don't see many other women in camp, it's good to meet you," you told her, pausing for her name, and holding out your hand to shake hers.

"Talisa. It was good to meet you too, My Lady," she told you before releasing your hand and bidding you goodbye to tend to the wounded men.

You hadn't seen her again for a few days, not until the next battle was over and you were wandering the battlefield with Robb, looking to see the damage to your army. She was amputating a man's leg when Robb had gone to help, holding the man down so that he wouldn't struggle in her grasp.

After that, you had collapsed to the ground, a vision over-coming you when you saw the two sharing eye contact. Robb had rushed to you in a panic, lifting your head from the mud as your body convulsed on the ground. You could hear his voice soothing you as you heard Talisa asking how she could help.

"She'll be fine," he told her harshly as he smoothed down your hair, the vision taking full control of you.

You could see the two of them sitting happily together in a Great Hall. He had his arm wrapped around her shoulders and she had one hand resting on her stomach. You could see the panic on Lady Catelyn's face as the man sitting at the top of the room stood up to begin a speech. He was speaking of a wedding between his daughter and Robb's uncle, Edmure, and suddenly everything happened at once. Talisa was on the floor, blood cascading from the multiple stab wounds in her stomach. Robb was beside her, arrows protruding from his chest and a stab wound beside them. Lord Bolton was standing over him with a smirk on his face. And on the opposite side of the room was Lady Catelyn, her throat being slit as she screamed for her oldest son.

You awoke with a yell. Still laying in the mud with Robb's arms holding you to him, his voice hushing you as you gasped for air. Tears fell down your cheeks as you grabbed hold of Robb's arm, burying your face into his chest as you cried.