Daenerys Targaryen X Male!Stark!Reader - Shared company (Requested)

You had been happy in Winterfell, when all of your family were still together, but you had been sent to King's Landing with your father after Bran. You didn't mind too much, you were happy to go and help keep an eye on your sisters. Sansa was only a year older than you, but you were almost a head taller than her and thought you would be far better at looking after her and Arya than Bran would have been, even before his accident.

After your father's death, you were well aware that your life would be in danger in King's Landing as one of his male heirs, and you made the decision to leave without Sansa and Arya, who were likely to be safer with Joffrey than out in the wild. You had been travelling for months before you found yourself in Mereen, surrounded by unsullied soldiers who told you that the Queen had asked for your companionship. You were terrified, she was the Mother Of Dragons, the last known Targaryen and the rightful Queen of Westeros, and it was clear that she knew who you were. As you were ushered in you realised why, when your eyes met those of Tyrion Lannister, the only decent Lannister, in the otherwise empty room.

"Lord Stark," Tyrion greeted, gesturing to the seat across from him as you looked at him with furrowed brows.

"You know very well that my brother is the Lord of Winterfell," you growled as you took the seat as he had requested, letting your arms drape lazily over the arm rests.

"It appears you haven't heard the news," he started quietly, pausing for a moment. "I'm sorry for you loss, Robb was a good man, and though your Mother and I had our differences, I didn't wish her any harm," he told you softly, leaning forward with a frown etched into his tired face as he spoke. You blinked but it seemed more difficult to open your eyes again as your arms tensed, your fingers digging into the wooden structure.

"I assume your father saw to it," you spoke evenly, opening your eyes to glare at the little man, who nodded slightly.

"I assume he did, in the same way that I saw to his own death," he responded, his eyes hooded as he spoke, but his voice didn't sound too emotional about it.

"And that's why you've the Dragon Queen?" you asked and he simply nodded at your words. "So, why do you need me?" you questioned softly and he shrugged, leaving a small moment of silence before he spoke again.

"I don't need you," he corrected and you raised a brow at his comment before he continued. "But you are the only person in the Seven Kingdoms who may hate my sister more than I do," he finished and you let out a small chuckle at his comment.

Once the room had gone quiet you nodded. "Before I agree to anything I want to know about my sisters," you told him, relaxing back in your seat a little more.

"Arya disappeared around the same time as you. We assumed you would be together, but it appears not," he paused for a moment. "And after the betrothal between Sansa and Joffrey was broken off she was wed to me; she went missing after I was arrested for Joffrey's murder. Baelish married her off to the Bolton boy in Winterfell since we hadn't consummated the marriage before her disappearance," he finished watching as your face grew angry.

"The bastard?" you questioned, watching as he nodded sadly before speaking.

"Not anymore. The Bolton's were involved in Robb's death, Joffrey made Ramsay a Bolton before he himself died," Tyrion told you quietly.

"He'll kill her, or she'll wish that he would," you told him closing your eyes again, and you steadied your breathing as you heard a knock on the door.

"And we'll stop him, but first you must meet the Khaleesi," he told you, standing and gesturing for you to do the same as the door opened to reveal two beautiful women.