(2) The Past -Pt. II-

LISA's POV

When I got to the door, I didn't find a girl but two guys. They're seniors. I know it looking from their uniforms. But I thought Chimchim was a girl?

"Chimchim!" Bam said to the other guy and them man-hugged.

"Hey Bambam! I told you to stop calling me that" the Chimchim guy replied.

I was just standing there watching them.

I'm really confused right now. Tell me, what's happening.

"Hehe Lalisa, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner that my friend is a guy. I know you won't agree if you would know" Bam whispered to me.

I just smiled at him. But deep inside, I'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER BAM.

"Hello! My name is Jimin. Park Jimin. I'm Bambam's friend. Uhm my friend here wants to meet and know your name"  he began before motioning his other friend toward me.

"Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook and you are?" he bowed.

"Oh no, sunbae don't do that. I'm Lalisa Manoban. Or just Lisa. I remembered you, you sang that day, right? Your voice is so good.  Nice to meet you and you too" I bowed to him then to Jimin sunbaenim.

"Ah yes, thank you. You too, you and your group were great last week. I'm a fan." Jungkook sunbaenim said.

"Me too!! I bet Bambam already told you that, right?" Bambam just scratched the back of his head.

"Yes, he did. Thank you for your kind words sunbaes" I bowed again.

"Please don't be so formal to us, we're still students just like you with only one year gap, you know" Jungkook sunbaenim stopped me.

"Yes! Just call us Oppa. That will be alright for us. Be like Bambam, he calls us Oppas" then they both laughed.

"Yah HYUNGS!!" Bam shouted in embarrassment.

Their bromance looked cute.

"So Lisa, it was nice to meet you. We really have to go now. Ya Bambam thanks dude" then Bam just winked at Jimin.

"Hope to talk to you again, Lisa" Jungkook smiled at me then tapped Bam's back.

JUNGKOOK's POV

As the months went by, I got close to Lisa. She was really different from the other girls that I met. She had something within her that made her unique and pure. She wasn't fond of going to bars cause she didn't drink. And I respected that.

After exams, we always went to our favorite food places just to eat or to watch some movies. I used to think before that watching movie in cinemas was hella boring. It was really different right now.

"It's been four months now since we met," Lisa said after sipping her vanilla coffee frappe. We're here now at 'Best Busan's Cafe'.

"Time goes by so slowly, right?" I said, trying to open a joke.

"No Oppa! When I'm with you, time runs so fast. I'm really enjoying your company" she smiled.

Lisa's smile will be the death of me. I swear to God.

"Are you free tomorrow? There's something I want to tell you" I asked, changing the topic.