(5) New University

LISA's POV

My first day as a transfer student.

My first time to be far away from my parents.

My first experience to be living on my own.

"Bye Mom. Bye, Dad. Have a safe trip!" I said.

"Bye Liz! You sure you'll be alright?" my mom said on the other line.

"Don't worry mom, I will"

"Okay, if there's anything that comes wrong, you have your cousins or you can just call us right away, you know that right?" my dad being my dad.

"Yup yup! Noted. See you again next year. I'll miss you both" I said trying not to cry.

"We'll see you. We love you baby girl" and they ended the call.

"I love you too. Mom. Dad" I whispered while looking at my phone.

I'm now a third-year college student and yes you read it right earlier that I'm a transferee here in my new school, Sonyeondan Performing Arts University (SPAU).

You see, being in a college changed me a lot

I took up my 1st and 2nd-year college in my province, Busan. Fortunately, my parents got promoted and have been assigned overseas that's why I've been left here alone in Korea. They decided to transfer me here to Seoul because they believe this university will guarantee me a better education (plus the fact that we can really now afford the expensive tuition fees) and besides all of my relatives were in this city. This way, my parents will be at ease even if our time has 8 hours difference. (perks of being an only child)

I got my schedule and room assignments from the main office then suddenly a bunch of students gathered around the school bulletin board. I wondered what it was but when I checked my watch and my first class schedule,

"Oh no, I must hurry" Not on the first day, Lalisa.

~skipping time brought to you by Lisa's THAI dance~

What a day! Good thing, I didn't have to introduce myself in the front. My shyness really bothered me a lot. What was worse, I failed to make some friends.

Students here were way more different from my former school. Some were friendly and some weren't. And unfortunately, I accidentally heard a conversation about me earlier.

"Is she the new girl? Let's be friends with her" girl 1 said.

"No thanks, sweetie" girl 2 commented.

Okay, that was rude.

Before I went home, I went first to my locker and put some of my stuff there. Going out of our building, I saw the bulletin board which was earlier being surrounded by many students. Might give it a check what was posted on it.

"The Top 10 MOST OUTSTANDING SENIORS"

As I was checking the written names on the list, I got literally shook with what I've read. That name...

"NO WAY. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME"

A/N: I wondered if there's someone here reading my story

A/N: I wondered if there's someone here reading my story. If yes, hi and thank you ❤️